Don't get your knickers

ALEX'S POV

I was sitting at the Salvatore boarding house. Sam had been out for about 2 days and it was starting to worry me. The bennett witch I had come to know as Bonnie, had been in and out checking on her. I was sitting at the piano playing around with a song I was writing when the most gorgeous woman came into my view. She had blonde curly hair and beautiful blue eyes and perfect body. I watched as I saw her talking to Stefan. I focused to hear what they were saying. "What do you mean that Samantha isn't your biological sister?" She asked with attitude and that voice was like angels. Stefan said "I mean when I traced back my roots there was no birth record or anything that says Samantha is Damon and I's real Sister." The gorgeous creature then asked "Does Damon or her know?" Stefan then said "I don't know but there is one way to find out." Then he walked up the stairs.

She stood there for a minute then slowly turned and she saw me at the piano. "Hello." She said. I smiled to her and said "Hey, I'm Alex. And you are?" I got up walking to her and put out my hand to shake hers. She smiled and said "I'm Caroline." Beautiful. I smile to her and ask "It's nice to meet you Caroline." I stare at her as she asked "I'm sorry but are you a friend of Stefan's or Damon's?" I laughed and said "No, I am a friend of Sam's." She smiled to me and said "Oh, I didn't know she had friends. She doesn't talk to anyone really." I grin and say "She is rather conservative until you get to know her. She is very eccentric."She smiles and I ask "What are you doing later on Caroline?" She smiles and I could never get tired of seeing her smile. She replies "I think I'm free why?" I smile and drop my head a little looking through my hair at her. "I think you should spend time with me for a little while." She smiles and says "That would be fun." She said as she went out the door. 

I sat smiling about everything and I had a lot to be happy about. I vamp speeded to Caroline's car and stood, leaning against her driver door. She was looking down with her keys then looked up and saw me. "I think it's later." I stated with a smile. She smiled to me and asked "What do you have in mind?" I smile and say "Follow me." I take off and she follows behind me. I stop in the middle of the woods. I smile to her as she stops next to me. "I wanna know everything about you." I say laying down a blanket for her to sit on. She sat down and I pulled a bottle from my jacket pocket and two red cups. I poured her a cup and handed it to her. She smiles as show her the vodka bottle. She takes a sip then says "And what would you like to know?" I take a sip and sit next to her. "Your likes and dislikes. I want to get know you." My heart skipped a beat as she touched my hand.  She stands "Did you really think that you could get me out here and get me drunk so I would sleep with you?" I jump up and say "Whoow. I never said anything about sleeping together. I said I wanted to get know you not get in your knickers." She started to blush. "That wasn't what this is about?" I shake my head and smile. "No, but now I know where you stand." I smile devilishly at her as she says "I didn't say I wanted to sleep with you." I smile and start to walk away "I think you did." And take off at vamp speed.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N: What do you think about Alex and Caroline?