Sired

DAMON'S POV

This man tracked my sister all the way to Mystic Falls, using cell phone records. Man I wish I would have thought of that. He is now sitting on my couch. There was something that Sam wasn't telling me about him. I was at the table making another drink and I asked him "So how did you get turned?" Couldn't say I was subtle. He kinda snickered as he said "Blunt aren't we?" Ok. He was either really British or really stupid. "I don't like to have to beat around the bush for what I want." He nodded his head. 

His face laxed. "Samantha turned me." That can't be true. Sam doesn't drink from the body. We had to basically force her to do so when she was pregnant. "Care to elaborate." I say to him. He stands and looks after the fireplace. He dropped his eyes to his hands and said "We had been enjoying each others company for a while. We went on our first real date and as we were driving there was a man in the road. I swerved to miss him but flipped us instead. Samantha had not told me she was a vampire. She was up immediately and I wasn't sure if I was going to make it or not. I remembered her putting her wrist to my lips and then nothing." I heard what he said. Sam does have feelings for this man or had. I had a feeling I knew who the man in the road was. I asked "What did the man look like?" He looked confused. He answered "Bout 6 ft or so and blue eyes and sandy hair." There was only one man with that description that I know of. 

I heard someone enter the door, then it closed. Sam and Klaus was hand in hand. Sam smiled up at him and he walked toward me. I spoke up first "So Klaus, while Samantha was compelled did you see her at all?" Klaus smiled a little and Sam backed away from him. Klaus stated "I checked on her well being every now and again. What is this about?" He folds his arms over his chest. I turned to Alex and ask "Is this the man that was standing the the road the night you changed?" He took a good look and said "Yes." Sam looked from Klaus and me with her eyes. She then walked off and into the cellar. Klaus went to follow her. I grabbed his arm and he said "Let me go, Damon." I looked him in the eye and said "You need to leave Klaus." He knew he had messed up. He basically killed her only friend, at the time, giving her no choice but to give him a life she would trade. He turned from me and went out the door. Alex stood there a minute then I said "You too." He zoomed out the house. 

I went to the cellar and found Sam in the cell. She was sitting on the floor, knees to her chest, and head in her hands. "Wanna talk about it?" I asked. She said nothing. I got real bold and I said "I know you have or had feelings for the guy." She looked up at me. I continued "But I also know he had feelings for you then too." She looked confused as I said "Have you ever wondered why since he's changed that it's wierd he keeps finding you?"She looked confused. I stated "He's sired to you." Her face dropped.