Are you my mother?

SAM'S POV

Tyler and I have been searching for weeks. My mother is a hard person to find. This was our last lead. I knocked on the door of a farm house. Like one from 1800s. I felt so in place. A beautiful woman answered the door and ask "May I help you?" before she looks at me. When she finally looks in my direction, after about of minute of being speechless, she looks shocked. Could this be my mother? I finally chock up the words "I'm Samantha." She nods then almost whispers "I know who you are." I just stare at her and take in the color of her hair, the way her sweater fit, and I saw on her left ring finger was a wedding band. I speak up "Is this a bad time because we can come back?" She shakes her head and says "No. No. Come in." She allows Tyler and I to come in. I couldn't beleive my mother, that I thought that I would never get to lay eyes on, is in front of me. She moves out the way and I walk in. I walk in the house and follow her to the living room. I walk down the hall and see pictures everywhere. I stopped when I saw a picture, from the 1800s, of her and the man I saw in my dream, that told me he was my father.

She asked "would you like some tea?" I nodded my head without saying anything. Tyler finally spoke up for the first time since arriving "Yes, please." She left us to go make some tea. He came up next to me and whispered "Who is that?" I touched the photo and said "My dad." He looked stunned and said "But I've seen the pictures of Stefan's dad and he isn't it." I smiled to him, forgetting he knew nothing about me not being Stefan's and Damon's biological sister. I said "That's because his father isn't mine." I walked toward the living room, still looking at pictures. She had a picture of Damon and Stefan and Me playing in the yard at the old Salvatore home. I stopped and touched the picture. It was when camaras were first invented. I could tell it came from a camara like that, because it was in black and white. I walked a little further and saw a picture of me and Klaus. He was looking down at me adoringly and I was on his chest. It was from far away. I knew it was me because I remembered that day.

It was the day he told me he loved me. That was one of the best days of my life and my mother was there and I didn't know it. I started to tear up. I walked in the living room and sat down. She walked in from the kitchen carrying a tray with tea cups on it. She passed everyone their tea and Tyler said "thanks" when I couldn't say nothing. I felt like I'd been hit by a truck. She had been there. She has seen me through the years, she knew I was alive. Did she know what Giuseppe did to me? She spoke up after taking a sip of tea "You must have your ability, so you must have spoken to your father." I looked at her with confusion, then her face got really soft "How is he?" I smiled realizing she really loves my dad, that's why she had a picture of them together. I say "I only got a moment with him, but he seemed good." She smiled and said "I'm glad to hear it." She smiled, looked down at her tea then said "I suppose you want to learn about your ability, is the reason you are here?" I nod and say "I would also like to get to know you though. I didn't know you were alive" Tyler just looked from me to her, as if to verify this was my mother. She spoke and said "That is my punishment for giving you up." I got confused. Punishment for what? I spoke exactly what I was thinking "Punishment for what?" She spoke with a sad voice. "You weren't supposed to have been born. I was a witch and your father was a werewolf." My father was a werewolf? Since when? Tyler spoke "But that would have made you a hybrid before birth?" My mother nodded. "Yes. Then she was turned into a vampire and was able to stay a witch because of the spell I placed upon her. She is powerful. More powerful than any other being."She said speaking to Tyler. I smiled and said "except my daughter." She smiled and said "You have a daughter?" I nodded. She smiled and asked "I am a grandmother?" Tears in her eyes waiting to spill over. I smiled and fished out my phone from my pocket, found a picture of Hope and handed it to her. She looked at it and asked "Is Niklaus her father?" I smiled. I knew she kept up with me. I nodded. She put a hand over her mouth and tears fell.

Tyler looked to me and I looked back to him. He nodded. He knew she was my mother, now. He was certain.