PLEASE

KLAUS' POV

I heard singing as I entered the house. It sounded like Samantha. I walked and followed the sound. I know this song. Where have I heard it before? I walked through the doors of Hope's room to see her singing and Damon with tears coming from his eyes. I interrupted. "What do you think you are doing?" They both froze. 

Hope was the first to speak. "I was singing." I looked at her. There isn't an ounce of her that doesn't remind me of Samantha. "Where did you get that song?" I asked. I realized that it was the song that Samantha wrote for me when she was pregnant. I missed hearing all the music she wrote and hearing her sing the songs. 

Damon stepped forward and said "I brought it to her." Is he serious? What gives him the right to bring something into our life that will demolish our lives? He already brought my Samantha to town when I told him not to. "Don't. We will talk about this later Hope." I turned to walk out when she spoke loudly "No, daddy. I want to know my mother." I turned to look at her, then to Damon. "I don't want you around her anymore, Damon." He scoffed as he said "Are you going to keep her in the dark forever? Both of them have the right to know." I looked at Damon and I knew he was talking about Samantha as well. 

I looked at my shoes and said "It won't benefit anyone." I heard his voice get hard and he said "It won't benefit you." He turned to leave and before departing he said "This will kill the both off them. They need you to undo this so they can live a normal life." He left the room before I could reply.

I was standing in the doorway, gazing at my princess. "Please Daddy." She said. She wanted to know her mother and I couldn't blame her for that. I said "She will be angry with me, Hope." I couldn't have Samantha so close yet so far away at the same time. It was easier this way. She had no memory of me. Hope's eyes became full of water. "Daddy, I want my mother." I knew the feeling. I wanted her mother as well. She is the only thing I have wanted for years. "Hope, I will do my best." She came up and hugged me "Thank you. Thank you, daddy." 

I walked out the room and decided today would be the day that I got my Samantha back.