Watching

SAM'S POV

Klaus and I are sitting at the booth when his phone rings. He smiles at me and pulls it out his pocket. It took him a while to get his phone but after it had stopped ringing he gets it, looks at it, and hands it to me. "Please check the voicemail. Hope is the only person who ever leaves one and I don't know how to operate the incessant thing." I smile at him and ask "Same code." He then gets extremely snotty and says "You and Hope are the only two who know the bloody code. I don't even know it." I laugh and say "Okay." as I put the phone to my ear. I put in his pin and it procedes to the message. "Daddy. Uncle Fin has come and I ran like to you told me but no one is here." Hope's voice. My face dropped as I looked at Klaus who had heard it to. I hang up and call her. "Daddy, I'm at uncle Damon's." Klaus takes off and I hear a voice in the back ground. "And you will be going with me to see grandma dearest." It sounded like Elena but Elena was in front of me. Which could only mean one thing. Katherine was in town. This was a great thing.

I dropped the phone and ran towards the Salvatore boarding house as fast as I possibly could. I saw nothing with the tears in my eyes as I ran to my family home. I got there and the door was ajar. What?! I walked in and heard two men arguing. I walked down to the cellar to hear Fin say "She will be slain by our mother's hand. They are abominations. Both of them. They would have to be to ever be able to love you." I saw Klaus' eyes filled with water as I walked between them and looked into Klaus' eyes. "We will get her back. Or I will die trying." He put his hand on my cheek as he said "How can we? when we do not know where she has been taken or whom has taken her?" I smiled as I said "Only half of that is true. Katherine took her." His eyes grew big as I said "Can I kill her now?" He gave a devilish grin as he said "Only if I can watch." We took off.