Meeting

SAM'S POV

I walked through the door of a mansion. Damon had said this is where I could find Stefan. I felt sort of a pull towards the house. A pull like there was something in there that belonged to me. I yelled "STEFAN!!" I was at the bottom of the stairs as I looked throughout the house without moving from this spot. I finally looked up the stairs when I saw a man with sandy hair and beautiful blue eyes. I felt something, a pang in my chest. Had I known this man before? He finally spoke. "Hello, when did you get into town, love?" He obviously knew me. "Where's my brother?" He smiled to me. "I believe, he went to run an errand for me." What did this sadistic bastered doing with my brother? "Tell him I stopped by." I need to get away from him. He is starting to look at me wierd. "I will, Samantha." I stopped dead in my tracks and asked "You know me?" 

He smiled at me as he came down the steps. "I knew you, once upon a time." What did that mean? Was I a bad person then? Why doesn't he continue? "And?" I say to entice him to continue. "I will leave that for a different conversation." Does that mean I will see him again? I want to, I just am not sure why? I walk back out the door and ran at vampire speed to the boarding house. Damon sat on the couch. "Did you talk to him?" He looked at his book with a bored look. "No." I stated flatly.