Make it Back

SAM'S POV

I was in New York waiting on Rebekah to show. I saw her red car pull up outside the cafe. I saw her close the door and walk in. "How did they take it?" I asked her and she looked down then smiled "Better than can be expected." She replied. We sat as I sipped coffee. She asked "What are you doing, Sam? They need you. Nik does especially. Why are we here?" I looked at her and smiled. "Something is coming, Beks. I need to learn a few things and the only person that can teach me, I thought to be dead for almost two centuries. I need to find her so I can protect the ones I love." She turned to the bar and saw Tyler. I had brought Tyler with me for protection. "What is he doing here?" She asked. I looked down and said "Beks, your my sister but there is something I didn't write you. The original witch is coming for Hope. I need you to get her out before she gets hurt. I have a witch to do a cloaking spell. I just need someone I trust to look after her. When everything is going down, I need someone to get her and run." Rebekah looked at me and smiled. "I thought I was your protection, but I should've known better." She looked at me then to Tyler.

Tyler walked up and sat next to me. "I'll take care of her, Rebekah. She is like my sister too." He smiled to her and she smiled back. He was a friend. Even after he broke the sire bond with Klaus, he and I were still close. He was like another brother to me. I take Rebekah's hand and said "Take care of Hope. Here is the address to a place that you will be safe and a witch already has put a cloaking spell on the place. Don't tell anyone where you are going. You will know when it's the right time to take her away. But I have to go now, bekah. I love you and tell everyone that I love them too." I let go of her hand and hand her a peice of paper with an address on it. I get up and walk out with Tyler behind me. I take off at vamp speed and he follows. I stop outside the city and hit my knees. "I can't beleive I left them." He puts his hand on my back and said "I will make sure that you make it back to your family, Samantha."