Bring her home

SAM'S POV

I was running. I had a scent locked in. The one of my child. I could never forget that particular scent. As a werewolf he have keen sense of smell. As a hybrid, I am fast. I ran fast as I could and followed my child's scent. I finally heard it. I heard someone talking ahead. It was Katherine. I ran, grabbed her by the throat and held her up. I didn't see Hope anywhere. "Where is she?" Katherine's smirk grew. "Visiting her grandmother." I shoved my hand threw her heart and pulled it out of her chest, as if she were a hybrid. I dropped her body as Klaus caught up and Damon shortly after. I vamped off and ran as fast as I could to Bonnie's house. I reached the door and knocked. She answered. "Sam." Bonnie and I don't exactly see eye to eye sometimes. And it was plain on my face that I was not in the mood to beat around the bush. "I need a locator spell." Bonnie looked at me and said "Come in." She walked in the house and I walked after her.

"Who am I locating?" She asked as she pulled supplies out and put them on the table. I grabbed the things and arranged them. I took the knife sliced my hand, let the blood drip onto the map, and I began chanting. Nothing was happening. "Why isn't it working?" Bonnie stated firmly. "You need something of theirs." I heard from the doorway "This should work." I saw Klaus standing in the wide open door. He was holding necklace out to me. I went to him and slowly took it from him. I looked into his eyes and I saw what I thought I would never see in his eyes. I saw the fire to fight for someone you love. "Bring her home." I nodded my head. I turned and held the necklace as I walked back to the table. I started to chant and the blood started moving towards Virginia and stopped at a town north of Mystic falls. I looked at Bonnie and said "The flashes in my head is supposed to happen?" She smiled and said "To give you knowledge of her surroundings." I nodded and walked towards the door as Damon walked up and asked "Where are you going?" "To kill a bitch and get my daughter." I replied simply with Klaus on my heels.