For you

SAM'S POV

"Just picture the last intimate moment you had with the person you want to talk to." My mother had said as we were sitting on the table. criss cross applesauce. She said meditation would help me control my ability. "So you have the same ability?" Tyler asked curiously. She smirked to him and said "No, she is the first with the ability." Tyler tilted his head to the side and asked "Then how do you know-" My mother interrupted. "I have been around for a long time and have studied in this sort of thing for a century. I have been to every shaman, witch, and soothsayer to study this skill and perfect it in order to be prepared for the day I would have to teach my daughter. And in return she could teach her daughter." My mouth flew open. "You mean hope will have this gift too?" I asked. She smiled to me. "It is very plausible." I didn't want this life for my child. She would be hunted like a dog for her whole existence and I will not have it. My mother and Tyler were talking about something when I got up and said "Excuse me I need some time."

I walked outside and started towards the woods as I got my phone from my pocket. I had left Mystic Falls two months ago and haven't called anyone or contacted anyone in that time. But knowing that Hope is in grave danger and will be hunted the rest of her life. I needed to hear from someone. Someone I haven't spoken to and needed to. I touched his picture and put the phone to my ear. I heard ringing then I heard "This better be my sister or I will kill whoever has her phone." I laughed a little. "Hey Damon." I heard a sigh of relief then he said "Well something big musta happened or you would be here in person, so spill." I looked to my shoes and said "I need you to get the Mikaelson's and you and Stefan in one room. I'll call back in an hour." Damon asked "What about Hope?" I felt the most guilt when I said "I need her there the most." I replied. I could hear the tears in his eyes as I heard him say "Talk to you in an hour." Then I heard the click. I ran back to the house and grabbed the guitar I had taken with me, just in case I would feel the inspiration.

I ran back in the woods after I grabbed my guitar. I had tears in my eyes as I hum and sang and played the guitar. It was roughly an hour or so later before I pick up my phone and touched my brothers picture. I heard it ring and then I heard "Sam, they are here. Now what is so important." I don't believe him so I say "Let me hear all of them." Then I hear the British accent that I was madly in love with. "Yes love. We are present. Both I and Hope are awaiting an explanation for getting us together with your brothers." My heart flutters as I say "Thank you Klaus. I was worried you wouldn't come." I heard his smirk through his words "Damon did say it was important and don't think I don't have the slightest notion to where you are. You mother does have a lovely home." I smiled, I knew he would try to find me. I say "I was hoping you would have me looked over. I would expect nothing less from my fiancé." Then I heard a little girls voice. Hope as she said "Hey, mom. Are you coming home?" My heart broke as I said "I'm just going to be a little while longer. I called because this has to do with you, Hope. And I think you are old enough to make your own decisions. And I want your help to make mine for me." Then I heard the Noble Mikaelson state "Why are the rest of us here?" I simply stated. "Because I've had a really crappy day and I needed to hear you all argue of what I'm about to ask Hope." I heard a snicker and I believe it came from Rebekah.

I said "Hope, there is something coming after you. Your grandmother on your father's side wants you dead. Well in order to kill both you and me, she has to wake up your grandfather. I can stop them but I have to do something very bad and I will need your help." I heard her ask "What do you have to do, Mom?" I look to my feet and then back to tree in front of me then stated "I will have to kill someone, baby." I heard a gasp and then I heard Elijah say "Think about this logically, you will kill one person to save millions, Samantha. I don't think that needs any thought what so ever." Then I said "No Elijah. It's a shot in the dark for one. I may not can take them both on at once. But that isn't what I need Hope to think about. What I need her to think about is would she change anything about her life? Is she happy or does she want to be somewhere else? Does she love the people she's around? I need to know your answer to this Hope because everything I'm doing here is for you baby. I need you to know that. I'm coming home soon and when I get there just know that the only way I will leave you is over my dead body." I hung up the phone and had tears in my eyes as I walked back to the house. I was going to master this so I could get back home. I put my guitar in the house and told Tyler "I'm going out."

I left and ran to the nearest town. My mother's words echoed in my head "You will have to kill someone to be at your full power, to trigger the werewolf curse. " I peaked in an alley and saw a man and a woman walking. The man then held her up against the wall by her throat. I focused on the couple as I heard him say "You bitch, you're going to die tonight. Smoke up all my money." Killing him would be justifiable. It would save this woman. He reared his fist back, but I was behind him before he could make contact with her face as I plunged my hand in his chest and pulled out his heart. She stared at me holding his heart and I could feel every bone in my body start to twist and turn. I was in agonizing pain and the fell into darkness.