One Day. (The Ending)

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HERE WE ARE.

THE FINAL CHAPTER.

ENJOY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You fell down the staircase."

"Yes."

Error stared at Fresh, who was trying to contain his laughter. 

"Fresh, how does one make so much noise falling down the stairs?" He asked his brother exasperatedly.

"Uh, I might have pulled Geno down with me accidentally? And he was carrying books?"

Geno was also glaring at Fresh while picking up books from the floor.

"ERROR, HORROR STOLE MY SANDWICH!" Dust screeched suddenly from the kitchen.

"AND I'M GOING TO STEAL YOUR SOUL AND DESTROY IT!" Error yelled back.

"Yeah Dust, shut up!" Horror laughed.

Another 'bang' signified that Dust had pinned Horror to a wall, or something along those lines.

And then the sound of glass smashing.

"CAN EVERYONE STOP BREAKING STUFF FOR FIVE MINUTES?!" Error screamed, slamming his fist against the wall to get people's attention.

"But you just tried to break the wall-" Dust objected.

"Dust. My threat still stands."

**

"Nightyyyy, tell them to shut up..." The half-asleep monochrome skeleton complained.

"SHUT UP!" Nightmare roared.

Everyone did shut up, their voices dropping in volume considerably. 

Suddenly CC sat up, awake due to all the noise. He sat tried to look around but sunk back into Cross' fluffy jacket when he remembered he couldn't see.

"Who was yelling...?" He asked confusedly.

"Everyone..." Cross replied, "Now go back to sleep."

CC nodded, curling up in between Cross and Nightmare, this time resting his head on Nightmare's legs. Nightmare looked surprised, glancing at Cross with his 'eyebrows' raised. Cross simply smiled. "Look's like he's accepting you as a brother in law." To this, Nightmare rolled his eyes, yet after a small smile appeared on his face. 

"Wait, but that means you have to get married!" CC said, sitting up a bit.

"Yeah, it does. Although we couldn't legally get married after all that, could we?" Nightmare smirked at Cross, enjoying watching his boyfriend's face grow dark with blush. The smaller skeleton protested, "I wouldn't marry you anyway!" 

Nightmare chuckled. "No? Why's that, sweetheart?"

"Because... Because... yeah, because!" Cross stuttered.

CC giggled. "He'd totally marry you."

Nightmare laughed. "I know."

"Would not!" Cross screeched. 

"Would too! I bet you'd put on a glittery, white wedding dress, just for him!" CC snorted.

"Ooh, Crossy in a dress? Yes please~" Purred Nightmare.

"Nightmare, no. It's not happening. Whatever images  of me in wedding dresses you have in your head, get them out."

"No~"