How Do We Explain This

A/N: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH @__Purple_Fluffball__ FOR GIVING ME THE IDEAS FOR THIS CHAPTER!

Also go and follow @BubblyShip because they write amazing stories!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nightmare's POV~

Geno.

Wow. Okay.

I have, like...

So many questions.

Cross' eyes fly open and he lets out a frustrated sigh.

"Am I ever going to get any sleep around here?" He complains.

"No, probably not." I reply as I walk past him, heading for the stairs.

Sure enough, when I get upstairs, there is a new skeleton.

He's wearing a hoodie and shirt, both white as his bones. Well, they would be if he didn't have a massive red slash on his chest. He has black shorts and white, bloodstained trainers.

He has a white glitch covering one eye.

"Geno." I say flatly.

"Sup Nightmare. " Geno returned with a slight smirk.

"I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S UP!" Yelled Cross as he ran up the stairs.

Reaching the top with the rest of us, he began to shout at Geno.

"I'VE JUST BEEN TRYING TO SLEEP, BUT IF IT'S NOT KILLER WAKING ME UP BY PINNING ME TO A SOFA AND STEALING MY KNIFE, IT'S YOU, SHOWING UP OUT OF APPARENTLY NOWHERE!"

Someone pushes past Geno.

They wore a black cloak, and in his hand he held a black scythe.

"No one asked you, Fluffy. The Question was directed to Nightmare." Said Reaper, that usual cocky grin set on his face.

Cross pulled his knife out, looking like he was about to take a swing at Reaper, before I grabbed him and pulled him to my chest, where he growled into my arm.

Reaper laughed.

Error was still in a state of shock.

He walked up to his brother, and poked his skull, as if making sure that Geno was real.

"How did you find us?" Error said weakly.

Geno pointed at Reaper.

"He used to be with you guys, right?"

"But that was when we were living in the town, we were never here with him!" Pointed out Dust.

"Yeah!" Horror chimed in (WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF- Sorry I really Like PATD XD ughhh I'm the world's trashiest emo ;-;)

Geno pulls Error into a tight hug. Error freezes. Clearly his Haphephobia had kicked in, and Geno seemed to just remembered that he had it, because he quickly let go.

As a conversation arises, I feel Cross pull against me.

When I don't let him go, he growls again.

"Okay, okay!" I say, releasing him.

He walks down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" I call after him.

"I just need some air." Cross calls back.

And to be honest, me too, so I follow him.

He flings open the front door and walks outside.

He doesn't even pay attention to the fact that it's pouring with rain outside.