Arresting An Innocent

~Dust's POV~

Fresh and Error grabbed Geno by the arms, and Ink made a portal , which we were all forced through.

We landed in a heap on a cold, hard, wet surface. 

Our universe.

"Well that was a bloody waste of time." Horror huffed.

"Yeah, it was. We need to find a way to either take away the ability to reset, or how to destroy a soul so much that it won't ever be able to come back." Nightmare said, rubbing his forehead, his eyes closed.

"Can't we just attack her with all we've got?" Said Cross, standing up, using Nightmare's offered hand for support.

Error shook his head. "Won't work. We need something more powerful. Something designed specifically for destroying souls."

Everyone looked at Error.

"What?"

"You are literally the god of destruction." Nightmare said.

"That's true." I said.

"...I can't destroy s-" Error went to protest, but was interrupted.

"Yes you can. I've seen you kill strong souls before." Ink said.

"But not two souls that have been fused together and are powered by hate and determination. That's just asking for trouble even trying to get near one of those." Error said.

"You managed to murder Killer's Chara." Ink said.

"Actually, we're still not one hundred percent sure about that." Error sighed.

"Okay, but basically, you are the right person to kill Chara."

"You do realise," Sans said, stepping forwards, "That It's probably not even Chara." Once he saw all the confused and doubtful faces before him, he decided to elaborate, "I mean that Frisk could be the one in control of the body. I feel like Chara is just a product of Frisk's determination and hatred. I mean, that makes sense, right?"

"...But why?" Blue asked. "Usually Frisk is the good one, right?"

"Oh, Blue, so young and innocent..." I mocked in a sing-song voice, "There is no such thing as a good Frisk! They're all as bad as their Charas!"

"That's not true. Well, not always, anyway..." Ink sighed.

"Can be please get back? I fell in a puddle and I'd quite like to have a shower." Horror said, a fake smile plastered over his face, as he dripped with water.

Lust laughed, and the rest of us snorted.

"Okay, let's go."

The rain had finally stopped, but the streets were flooded. 

~5 minute time skip brought to you by Fresh and Deccy~

"That's police."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

"M'kay, just go."

We sprinted, but someone slipped on the wet ground below them.

I turned.

It was Blue, and he'd tripped up Lust, too. Either that, Lust slipped and tripped Blue. 

And he'd attracted the attention of the police.

Before we could even react, a powerful flashlight was shone on us. I shielded my eyes from the blinding beam, but then heard, "IT'S THEM!"