Someone Who's Not One Of Us.

~Fell's POV~

"Can we at least tell him what's going on?" I asked.

I had been asking to see Sans for about five minutes, but Ink kept telling me that It was better if he didn't know we were here yet.

I didn't see how, though.

"Fell, listen, I know you want to see him, but I just want to get this done as easily as possible. We might not have time to speak to him until the next reset. We can't get out by teleporting, so we need to think of a way to get out of here first." Ink said tiredly.

We'd all tried teleportation, and making huge portals with all of our magic, but to no avail. We were trapped.

But I needed to see him.

I had to.

"So where would Sans be right about now? At what point in the genocide run are we at?" I asked.

"I believe Chara should be in Hotlands by now. Maybe the core." Ink said, pulling out his phone, probably to try and call Error again.

I too pulled out my phone and went to my contacts. I called Sans.

And to my amazement, he actually picked up. 

"Fell?"

"Oh my god, hi, are you okay?" I said immediately.

"Not really, but there's nothing you can do." 

"Actually, there is, where are you right now?"

"Uh, the judgement hall. Last time I just didn't try, I died. And I'll die again, but I guess I can't just sit by and watch Papyrus die a million times over."

"Okay. Don't ask any questions, I'm in your universe. I'll be there in a sec."

I hung up and turned to Ink.

"Ink, Sans is in the judgement hall and I'm going to him right now, and you can't stop me."

"Wha- Fell, No! We don't have time, you might kill us all if you do that!"

But I teleported to the hall anyway.

~Sans' POV~

What? He's in my universe? That's impossible, Chara made sure that-

Bang.

The door of the judgement hall burst open.

And instead of Frisk, it was...

Fell.

We just stared at each other for a few seconds.

And then he teleported to me.

He flung his arms around me and I returned the action. We said nothing, just held on to each other. I buried my face in his chest, breathing in his scent. 

Fell was one of the only reasons I tried, besides my brother. I'd sometimes call him after waking up from a reset, and even if I'd  woken him up (since the reset took the timeline back to about 6 in the morning)  he'd still calm me down and tell me that everything was fine, and how Chara would give up soon, and I'd get to live my life.

Of course, that never happened.

~Reaper's POV~

"Well, what now?" I said, letting Geno slip out from my arms as he continued to look around curiously.

"I have no idea." Ink said, wincing as Cross growled at him.

Dream glared at Cross.

"Positivity, people, please!" He shouted.