I Missed You.

~Cross's POV~

"Come with me." I didn't have an option not to, he just grabbed me and teleported.

I was thrown to the floor as we landed upstairs. 

Before I could even comprehend what was happening, Nightmare was questioning me, his voice calm yet very angry.

"A few years ago, you and Dream slept together, correct?" He said as I sat up. 

"Wha-?"

"You know what? I'm not even gonna let you answer, you're just gonna hear what I have to say. Actually, screw that, I'm gonna ask questions, and you're gonna answer them truthfully, or I'll make sure you have nothing short of terrifying dreams for the rest of your life." His voice was loosing it's calm now.

"O-Okay..."

"Now get up."

I quickly jumped to my feet, and the questions began.

"You did share a room with Dream that night at Lust's house, yeah?"

"Yes."

"Did you sleep in the same bed?"

"There was only one be-"

"Did you?"

"...Yes."

"And did you go straight to sleep?" 

I wanted to say yes again, but his cold eyes were staring straight into mine. I knew he'd never believe any lies I would tell.

"...No."

He took a deep breath.

"So what did you do?"

I didn't answer. 

Ever since it happened, I knew Nightmare would find out.

"Cross. I said what. Did. You. Do?"

I sighed.

"You already know." I said, feeling like I was about to get my ass kicked.

Nightmare took another deep breath.

"I've spoken to Dream about it; he told me. And the only reason I'm mad is because he seemed genuinely upset when he admitted it. Did he actually give you consent? Because if he didn't, I will take your knife and stab you multiple times." 

I stared at him in disbelief.

"Are you- are you actually calling me...are you calling me rapist?" I choked out.

Nightmare glared at me.

"Yeah. Yeah, maybe I am."

I almost laughed. Me? A rapist?

"I can assure you, Nightmare, I am no rapist. I did not rape your brother."

"THEN WHY WAS HE SO DAMN UPSET?" Nightmare roared at me.

"I DON'T KNOW!" I screamed back.

We both glare at each other for a few seconds.

"Maybe he felt bad. A few days after it happened, he told me he didn't want you to find out because you liked me, and he knew that."

"STOP SAYING 'IT HAPPENED'! IT DIDN'T JUST HAPPEN!"

"..."

"Wait, and did you say he told you I had a crush on you?"

"...Well, yeah, he did, but I didn't believe it..."

He looks at me straight in the eyes.

"Well you should have."