Blind

Chara dodged another round of bullets, and in return, sent a wave of knives, which the police failed to dodge.

The skeletons started to notice the black and white blur shooting past them and throwing knives. Originally they'd all assumed it was Cross, but when Chara slowed down, they got a clear look at him.  

Chara was certainly helping. The skeletons were tired from the amount of things they'd been through in the past few hours, and this was taking it's toll on their magical abilities. 

Though he had a whole soul, Chara was worried. Cross only had half, and how long could he survive with that?

He turned around to see Cross on the floor next to Sans, who was inanimate and being healed by Ink. Chara hadn't seen what had happened but it didn't look good.

He had this feeling that something else was about to go wrong.

Something even worse.

**

Horror suddenly pulled away from Lust.

"What's wrong~?" Lust purred, looking up at Horror.

"...Aren't we supposed to be getting out of here? I mean, everyone could be gone already, maybe they thought we died or something-" Horror said, his eyes widening. 

"I'm sure it's fine..." Lust said, grabbing Horror's hoodie and pulling him back towards himself.

"If you say so..." Horror replied.

**

Too much violence.

That's what Deccy saw.

Too much blood, too many screams.

"Deccy! Move, you're gonna get hit if you just stand there!" Fresh yelled to him.

Deccy just continued to stare ahead of him. He saw Killer stabbing a man multiple times in the chest, spraying blood like a fountain. He was brought back to his senses by Fresh grabbing him and puling him out of the way.

"Deccy! I told you to move!" He shouted.

Fresh turned back around to fight  the people who had nearly hit Deccy, but he didn't notice the ones behind him. A wave of bullets was sent towards Fresh, and before he even knew what he was doing, Deccy threw himself in front of Fresh and created a magical shield. The bullets ricocheted off it.

Fresh turned around, "What did you do that for? You could have got hit!" 

"I know how to counter an attack, Fresh! You're always trying to protect me, but I can do stuff without help!" Deccy shouted, sprinting away from Fresh, into the fight.

Fresh smiled slightly. "I know." He whispered.

**

Dust had this thought.

He'd had it the whole time.

He'd had it before they'd even got to the prison.

And sure, it would result in a large number of deaths, but then again, The criminals were in here for a reason. It's not like they were innocent or anything. 

Dust's hand tightened around the box of matches in his pocket.

The only thing was, he'd have to make sure that his teammates were out first. 

Glancing behind him, Dust noticed a small passageway that, from his view of it, looked unused. He could sneak over there and strike a match... But to really burn the place down, he might need some gasoline or something.