Sorry Dream.

~Ink's POV~

"Ink!"

"Oh- what is it, Dream?" 

I had been lost in thought, and I had only just realised that Dream was calling my name. 

Dream sat down next to me.

Dream, Blue and I were living in a three bedroom house on the northeast side of the city. Error's gang lived away from the city all together; when they had lived in a tiny house on the southwest of the city, the police drove them out. The police were always trying to catch them, but had never even managed to catch one of them. They used to have a guy called Reaper in the gang, but Error kicked him out. I don't actually know why, but I think it was something to do with Geno. Geno was upset with Error, Reaper was best friends with Geno, Reaper got mad at Error, Error got mad at Reaper, and I think Fresh was involved, too. 

Fresh and Geno. Haven't seen them in a loooong time. But I remember that they were like brothers to me. 

~Flashback~

(Third Person, not actually all about Ink.)

(I'll say each character's ages in brackets at the different time skips in the flashback, and this '***' will represent a  time skip)

Ink (Age 10) looked at his best friend. Error (Age 10)was rapidly typing on his phone. He's been doing that for at least ten minutes. He looked somewhat concerned.

"Are you okay?" Ink asked Error.

"Wha- OH! Yeah."  He replied. 

Ink sighed.

"What's wrong?" Ink asked again.

"Oh, It's just..." Error broke off.

"Who are you texting?Error paused.

"I'm just talking to Nightmare."

***

"Oh god!" Error  (age 13)  was on a video call with one of his closest friends and his twin brother. Their names were Dream and Nightmare (age 13). 

"Nightmare, you should tell someone!" Error said to Nightmare, who had an arm around his trembling twin, Dream. 

"I can't. There's no one to tell." Replied Nightmare.

Suddenly someone knocked on Error's bedroom door. 

His best friend Ink (age 13) walked in.

"Hi Error!" Ink said cheerfully. However, seeing Error's grave expression, his smile faded. 

He walked up to the black skeleton, and saw Error's laptop screen. On it were two of his friends. They were usually referred to as 'the twins'. 

Ink saw that Dream was shaking, a terrified expression on his face, and Nightmare looked angry, sad and hurt all at the same time. 

About a year ago, Ink had found out. Error had known ever since it had first started (when they were all 10 years old).

"Oh no," Ink whispered, "what's happened this time?"

He bent down to sit with Error on his bed. 

Dream had started to cry on the other end of the call.

Nightmare hugged Dream briefly, and started to explain what had happened in the past 20 minutes to Ink, just as he had done to Error.