Another Visitor

~Nightmare's POV~

Error had declined my call. Well great, because I need to get rid of Ink's two. Like right now. 

When Error was gone, I was in charge. And honestly, I hated being in charge. 

I had just picked up my book and opened it to my page when suddenly a huge crash sounded from the kitchen.

I sigh.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" I shout.

"NOTHING!" Shouts back Dust.

A lot has happened in the past few minutes

First, I went upstairs and retrieved Cross, persuaded him to come back downstairs, only for Dream to start on him. I dealt with him with a slap. That's twice I've slapped him in the past hour. Cross then tried to back upstairs, but I made sure that didn't happen again. 

Killer has woken up and is currently in the kitchen with Dust and Cross. I don't know what they're doing in there. I told Killer to lie down for a bit because of his concussion, but Killer is way to energetic for that. He's our youngest, about a month ago he turned 17. 

Blue has been walking around looking at Dust all funny. I wonder what his problem is. Ink has told him a bit about each of us, so he knows that Dust killed his Papyrus. 

Dust, Horror, Killer and Cross all had Papyruses. Me and Error didn't. We were slightly different. I had Dream, and Error had a younger brother and an older brother. The older one was called Geno, the younger one was called Fresh. I don't know what became of them. The last time I saw Fresh was in high school. He's Three years younger then Error, and Error is 18... Oh wow, Fresh is still in high school. He's 15.  Geno would be...20? 21? I don't know. But I haven't seen him in a while either.

None of us talk about our brothers. They all miss theirs. I always said I didn't care about what happened to Dream. But secretly, I do. He's still my twin brother, no matter how different we are. I don't think he cares though.

Suddenly the front door opens, and I snap out of it.

"I'm back," Says Error, " And I have Ink."

Immediately I look up. Why is Ink here?

"Nightmare." Ink acknowledges me as quickly as possible. 

"Hey welcome to Hell, get your 'Star Sanses' and leave." I say, throwing my book aside. 

Error gives me a look. Why does he care what I say to Ink?

Suddenly there's another crash from the kitchen. Error looks at me.

"You were supposed to make sure people don't die while I was out." He says with a sigh.

"No one did die." I retort.

Ink looks at Error with that ' I told you' look.

"Ink, no one died. You heard Nightmare."

He sighs.

"DREAM! BLUE!"

Blue's voice responds immediately.

"INK?!"

Blue shoots down the stairs with Dream close by his side, in danger of knocking each other over.  

Another bang in the kitchen and I decided that it was time to see what Cross, Dust and Killer were doing in there.  Killer's supposed to be lying down, as previously mentioned. Killer flies out the doorway and slams into a sofa. He's holding a beer.

He's clearly drunk.

He looks extremely retarded.

He then proceeds to scream the lyric to that excuse of a song, 'Despacito'.