Didn't Mean To Say That...

(A/N: Yes, both Undertale Frisk and Chara are girls in this. Cross Chara is a boy. If I use any other Frisks/Charas I will choose their genders.)

~Blue's POV~

There was something peaceful about the still, rainy street as I walked. I was striding happily down the pavement until I heard a blood-curdling scream that made my soul stop. Stepping into the looming shadows I watched the scene unfold before me.
"I'm arresting you on suspicion of-"
Another sickening scream. A small crowd of six police officers were closing in on two figures, guns drawn. But shadow-like tendrils and the swing of a knife beat them to it, killing them ruthlessly.
There was someone that needed to know about this. 

(A/N: ayyyye follow @cai180 for writing up to this point of Blue's POV)

I instinctively teleported to our house, hoping to find Ink.

"INK! IIIIINK!" I shrieked as I ran down the hallway, straight to Ink's room.

"BLUE!" Dream shouted from his room, opening the door and grabbing me.

"We were worried! We didn't even know you left, and Ink thinks Error's gang has murdered you!" he said as he hugged me. 

"Oh..."

"Just tell us when you leave next time, okay?"

"Was that Blue?" Called another voice from down the hall. 

"Yeah, he's here with me."

"Ink! Ink! Guess what I saw!" I shouted at Ink as he walked down the hall.

"What did you see, Blue?" He asked me, slightly uninterested.

"CROSS AND NIGHTMARE KILLED SOME POLICE!" I screeched.

They paused and looked at me.

"Nightmare, I swear to god..." Dream started to say something, but was cut off my a glare that Ink sent him. 

"Oh! Did you still need Cross?" I said, thinking that I could have tried to stop him from running off with Nightmare. 

Ink sighed.

"I don't know, Blue... I just want to help him, but I don't think he needs my help anymore."

"What did you want to help him with?" Dream piped up suddenly.

"I..." Ink started, "I wanted to help him rebuild his world. I think I know how."

Dream looked at Ink suspiciously.

"And why would you care about Cross?"

"Because he was my friend."

~Ink's POV~

I walked back to my room. I wanted to go to sleep, but I knew I had something to do. Honestly, those police officers, I don't care as much as I probably should. Dream cares more, because  the murder was committed by his twin. I just care about the other AUs. This isn't an AU, like I said. It's just a universe.

I opened portal to Undertale. If what Error says is true, and Fell isn't receiving any answers from Sans, then there probably is something wrong. Those two talk all the time. 

I made a movement to enter the portal, but I can't. It's like a forcefield is there instead. But I can see through the portal. 

Red and gold.

Red.

And.

Gold.

(Handplates...?)