But I Still Get To Hold His Hand, Right?

A/N: FORGOT TO WRITE THIS BUT FELL CAME WITH THEM whoops bad author alert...

oh and can someone remind me... Is Moonlight older than Noah???? Idk why but this has been bothering me for days XD

~Cross' POV~

I collided with another person before falling onto a bitterly cold, crisp texture, which happened to be snow.

I looked up to see Reaper laying next to me.

There were others, too:

Ink, lying face down in the snow, being poked by Dream; Geno was standing up already, looking around; and Fell looked dead on the snowy ground.

I groaned and poked Reaper. 

"You good?" 

"Fine..." He said, sitting up.

"Where are we?" Said Dream, looking around like Geno was still doing.

"Undertale. I have no idea where the others are. I'll call Error and see." Ink said, pulling out his phone. 

~Fresh's POV~

I knew something was wrong the second I looked up.

We were in Snowdin, but not Undertale.

God no, not Undertale.

I didn't even have to think before knowing that we were in Underlust.

I looked to my left. Error was already stood up and surveying the town. He knew where we were, too.

And he just looked so done.

A few of the others were with us as well: Nightmare was now standing next to Error, looking equally traumatised; Blue was there looking suspiciously at Grillby's; Deccy was looking up at me confusedly, hoping I'd offer some sort of explanation; Dust was looking from Error to Grillby's, knowing that Error wouldn't go in there unless his life depended on it; and Horror looked like he had mixed emotions on this situation.

"Well," Nightmare said, clapping his hands once, "We just need to find the others and get out of here." 

I think Nightmare was taking charge because Error looked like he was going to throw up. Think about it, he hates people touching him, and now think of where we are.

Yeah, not Error's favourite place to be.

"Bro, you good?" I said, walking over to my older brother.

"Yeah... yeah, fine... let's just get out of here as soon as possible."

~Ink's POV~

"Great," Cross continued to pace around the rest of us, dragging his knife behind him, "We're trapped here, and we don't even have Error or Nightmare."

I'll admit, it wasn't ideal.

We probably did need those two.

"Okay," I said, trying my best to sound positive, "Let's not worry about them right now. Let's just find Sans and do what we came to."

Error hadn't picked up after I had called him a few times.

I think they ended up in a different AU.

"First, I wanna know why we're here, and they're not." Geno growled, clearly worried for his two brothers.

"Well, I think that Chara tried to stop us coming through, and that broke the portal halfway through, only sending half of us to the right place. I think the rest have been sent to  random AU." I explained.