Chapter 18 (Pt. 5)

This chapter is under editing to mellow down some scenes. It will take time to publish the entire chapter, but if you want to read the chapter which includes mature scenes, then head over to my Inkitt account.

Inkitt username- comicsthinker

follow my backup incase something happens to this account comicthinker

Playlist - Pussy Is God by King Princess 

Ares 

Luna pursued her lips as if she wanted to say something to me, but decided against it. She quickly turned around marching back. Leaning down, she knocked on my rental car' window. 

"Rethink this; it is illegal," she said as soon as the window was pulled down. "I don't want you to get caught up in a mess." 

"So?" I wanted to dismiss her, but couldn't. 

"So?!" She exclaimed. "You could get your ass in jail. This isn't home, it's Cabo." 

"Thanks for reminding me, babe." 

"Those guys scream danger. You could end up dead." 

I ran my hand through my head, frustrated by my less than 48 hr girlfriend. "Listen, Luna," I talked to her the way I would speak to a child. "I'm not new to this. I've been part of many illegal races, plenty of time back home, and as it is, we are leaving tomorrow. So, if someone wants to harm me then they can keep waiting cause it's not going to happen." 

Luna crawled back in the car. "I hope you wouldn't mind, but I've always wanted to experience the feeling of a real race rather than playing it on my PS4." Her voice carried over the metal music blasted from my stereo  

"You think you're a wiseass?" 

Her lips curled in soft smirk at my statement as if it amused her. She could be a real pain in the ass when she wanted to be, to get what she wanted. 

"I was born to be a wiseass, Torrance." 

"That's rich of you. Let's see what you're really made of.." My voice carried over Miley Cyrus' Mother's Daughter, which started playing as I glanced at Luna sitting in the passenger's seat. 

She was at my side, on my ride. It was odd, but it felt right. 

It was our last day in Cabo San Lucas, and everyone decided it would be good to end our stay discovering the local racing community. I had other plans in my head. I took part in this race. 

Everyone was thrilled except Luna West. She kept telling me to quit participating in this race. Her pleas and nagging went over for a long time, until she quietened. She was irritating me, and I had to remind myself why I shouldn't, couldn't throw her out of my car. 

Ease up, Ares. 

She looked cute, though. So, I made my peace with her insisting to be my ride. 

I couldn't wait to get her to my house, in Chicago. I want to bend Luna to my will, have her at my mercy. I can't believe I'm actually eager to do those things to her. But, first, I had to make her trust me. 

The lights flashed ahead as the different cars lined up against mine. The adrenaline rush steered through my veins as I got pumped up for the race. 

Every fucking person in town was here from the looks of it. 

And by the looks of it, everyone had seen me with my little sunshine head, who was starting to get a little territorial of me. For starters, she insisted to hold my hand every time even if my palms sweat and wanted to show everyone that she was my girlfriend.