Chapter 4

This book is also published on Inkitt and Dreame. Please support me there, because I don't know whether my account will stay on wattpad for long.

Just to be safe, I've created accounts on Inkitt and Dreame and I've an Instagram account too.

username for all is comicsthinker

follow my backup incase something happens to this account
comicthinker

Playlist - Fetish by Selena Gomez & Gucci Mane

Luna

I nibbled on one of my fingernails, distracted. I stared at his handwritten words again, running over the sentence in my mind.

Meet me at the Opera House at 10 - a

The note was slipped in my bag, I don't know how. It stupefied me to begin with....

With type of handwriting I immediately knew it was not Axel. He would never just write the initial of his name. He would always passed on notes to that damn Jenna. Bitch- but that's not the point. His handwriting was neat and plain, but this one was cursive and only other person I knew whose name began with an A was Ares.

The thought of him sent a dazzling wave thrill to my body. It shook with unwanted tingles spreading down my spine. I pushed it out my mind and tossed the paper away.

It was time for my AP History class when I bumped into Mia. I haven't spoken to Mia in almost two days. Not since I last met Ares on Wednesday, and today was Friday. I didn't even get a chance to tell her about Charlotte or Ares, we suddenly distanced ourselves from each other and it bothered me.

She frowned looking at me and I could see trouble in her eyes. "What have you been up to?" I asked.

She just tilted her head, not answering me. "See if you don't want to talk then don't." I began walking past her to my next class, but caught my wrist pulling me back.

By the look of her face I could tell she was nervous. "I have something to confess." I raised my brows in question.

"About what?" She looked around us, hoping no one could here us.

"Not here. At St. Peters." I nodded. "Right after history. Okay?"

"Sure," I said and began walking towards our class only to see Chase standing two feet away from us. Leaning on a locker, looking deliberately at us and I knew he heard our entire conversation.

Mia's breath hitched and she looked scared of him which she never was. I held her hand tightly in my hand and she squeezed my hand back and flashed a I'm okay smile, but something told me she wasn't.

Chase had his eyes fixated on us and I glared at him. He followed us to the classroom and I cursed Satan for keeping him in our class. We sat in our usual seats and something unusual happened when Chase along with Axel sat right behind us.

The faint hint of his body wash hit me as he passed by, and I turned my head, my chest aching as he walked to sit behind us.

My heart pumped rapidly and I felt their eyes boring holes in the of our neck. An unsettling feeling crept it's way inside me. I tried ignoring it, but the growing intensity of their gaze couldn't make it possible.

I looked at Mia from the corner of my eyes. She looked paler than usual and her platinum blonde hair were covered in sweat. The only time Mia sweated was when she was afraid of something or in this case someone.