Chapter 24 (Pt. 2, Side B)

I've uploaded by works on Dreame and Inkitt Please support me there, because I don't know whether my account will stay on wattpad for long. 

Just to be safe, I've created accounts on Inkitt and Dreame and I've an Instagram account too. 

username for all is comicsthinker (pm for links)

follow my backup incase something happens to this account comicthinker

Playlist  - Lost Cause By Billie Eilish

Luna 

I was furiously walking down the busy street, each step hit the concrete with frustration. No, I wasn’t frustrated-- I was well beyond infuriated.

He infuriated me. 

I heard my name being yelled out from behind me, but no attention to the crazy boy who was yelling it. Ignore him, Luna. He has gone overboard with his controlling, chauvinistic nature. 

He really lived in his own universe where everything went according to his wishes and the sad part was that it was true. He did get whatever he wanted without breaking a sweat— stil, he won’t be in control of me. 

I was my own person. 

I don’t pay attention to his pissed-off voice and I decide to wander inside the nearest bar, not caring about the fact I wasn’t old enough to be allowed in a place filled with alcohol. 

A hand grabs elbow dragging me right out of the threshold of the bar before I could even step in. 

A furious looking Ares whirls me around. “Stop walking away from me. Seriously, why are you acting so stupid?”

His words injects nothing but anger within me. “You’re one to talk. Do you even realize why I felt the need to walk away from you?” 

“Enlighten me.” 

This makes me even more mad than I already was. 

“Oh, God, Ares.” I push him back and walk away from him. 

Within a flash, I was lifted and thrown over Ares’ shoulder. He didn’t give me time to kick and thrash, or even react. Bystanders must be having a field day watching two teenagers making a scene in public. 

“Put me down.” I hit his back with my fisted hands. 

“You’ve been acting like a brat and now you’ll be treated like one.” 

“Seriously, Ares?”  

Well, he was very serious about it because he didn’t put me back on my feet despite my protests. The bastard really played dirty. 

“I’ll behave. Now put me down,” I said, hating that I had to give into his demands. 

He chuckled and damn, I wished the sound would stop affecting me, but I couldn't help myself. He unravelled me in the worst way possible. 

“I need you to promise me that you’ll behave and have reasonable discussions with me,” he spoke to me as if explaining mathematics to a child. 

More people were staring at us, some even giggling while others shook their heads in disapproval. I was mortified. 

“Fine, I will.” 

“Say that words, baby” 

“Screw you, Ares.”