Chapter 8

This book is also published on Inkitt and Dreame. Please support me there, because I don't know whether my account will stay on wattpad for long.

Just to be safe, I've created accounts on Inkitt and Dreame and I've an Instagram account too.

username for all is comicsthinker

follow my backup incase something happens to this account
comicthinker

Playlist - Some type of love by Charlie Puth

Luna

I felt helpless. Completely hopeless when I found Mia on top on Chase. As much as I wanted to get that image out of my mind, I couldn't. I wanted to believe it was true, Mia had been corrupted by Chase, but it didn't set well with me. It was impossible to believe it.

For crying out loud, she begged me to get her out of this mess, away from Chase just a few days ago and now she pretended nothing had ever happened.

Something goddamn fishy was going on.....

"Hey." A deep, throaty voice scared the heck out of me, and I almost knocked myself over the my damn bicycle.

"I wonder what a girl like you have business wandering around in the dark."

"Who the hell...?" I turned to find a man walking toward me. "Why don't you mind your own damn business?"

The guy took a few more strides and stepped into the overhead spotlight I had attempted to avoid. My eyes nearly bulged from my head. His gorgeous figure came into my view.

It was none other than Ares Torrance.

He looked drop dead gorgeous. It hurt my heart a little at his oozing sexiness. His amazon green eyes gleamed under the bright overhead spotlight. It entrapped me in his allure.

His luscious brown hair slicked back and almost damp— as if he had just taken a shower. Unconsciously, I sniffed the air around him and tasted his expensive body shower.

I had to be strong enough to hold my group around him or else he'll gave me on my knees once again.

His beautiful sculpted lips curved into a smile. It held unsung promises and dared me to speak up. His demeanour was intimidating, but I refused to be swallowed down.

"Are you just going to stand and stare at me all night?" He bit his lower lip that made me speechless. Damn! That was hot, I thought. "Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered, but you look like a deer caught in the headlights."

Still speechless, I swallowed the lump forming in my mouth. "Ares- you-you, what are you doing here?"

"I should be the one to ask you. You been standing in front of my estate for a decade. I need to get my car in...."

His house? I avert my eyes to see the view of an estate so beautiful. It took my breath away. How did I not notice it before?

"You should've honked."

"I did you were in your own pretty world." Starting at my feet, he did a slow, incredibly rude, yet seductive sweep over my body. When he was done, our gazes met. "Not a good dresser, but it can improve."

Huh?

Even if he read the confused look on my face, he decided to ignore it. "I love girls who have dressing sense and from the times I've met you.... you come as a poor dresser, but you're incredibly pretty and can do wonders with your mouth."