Chapter 18 (Pt. 4)

Playlist - Call It What You Want by Taylor Swift

Luna

When we were left alone with just the locals partying at the house, I pulled Ares with me to explore the beach.

“This place is so beautiful, Ares.” I commented on the beautiful location. It was indeed, a very beautiful place, especially, at night.

“Thanks for inviting me.” A boyish smile tipped at the corner of his mouth.

I have only being alone with Ares for a handful of times. Most of the time, we were surrounded by people or someone interrupts our moments together.

I felt a little nervous around him, and after our little makeout session on the counter, I could probably imagine what was going on in his head.

“I know this whole thing’s a little crazy,” he whispered. He then paused for a second and smiled.

“A little crazy?”

“Well, more than a little, but I just wanted you to know that I am very happy to have you on my side.” He chuckled, a bit. “I kind of freaked out about playing truth or dare tonight.”

I bit my lip as I held steady eye contact with him. “Why?” I spoke in a soft tone.

“From the way questions were being thrown and dares were given, I may have not acted rational if you would have been the one to give Jordan a lap dance.” His face hardened as his gaze became more intent. “Or was asked to describe the feeling of being fingered by someone.”

The sharpness of his voice hit directly between my legs. I wanted to say something, but his blazing green eyes dared me not to.

“You know, the first time we met, or should I say when he fell into the pool,” he continued with his intense gaze. “I couldn't stop thinking about you the entire night. I had memorised every detail of your eyes, your mouth.” He brushed my lips with his thumb. “Your beautiful face, the way your drenched hair clung to the back of your neck.” He caressed my head, and captured my neck in his hold. “You had your legs wrapped around my waist. I won't lie, it was bold of you to do it. It was the first time I had felt your perfect ass in my hands.” His hand then slowly slipped to cup my ass, not before feeling every curve of my body.

I gasped when he squeezed my ass. It was still a very new and tingly sensation to my body. Something, I don't experience on a daily basis and the way hands worked up by body told me, he knew exactly what to do to me.  

I felt a twinge of jealousy in me, when I imagined him repeating the same actions on another girl. I pushed him away from me, and he let me go.

I had tuned out the loud reggaeton music blaring through the speakers and the people around me dancing, laughing, making out in the house and on the beach.

“Let's go someplace quiet. It's too loud here,” I said and with that I walked away from the party to the serene ocean side.

I hadn't turned around to check if Ares was following me, I had assumed he would, and he did.

“Do you want me to kick everyone out?”

“No.”

I didn't want him to stop the party. That's a lie. I did want him to stop the music and kick everyone in the house so that we could be alone, but I had this feeling that his friends didn't like me and if they found out, he stopped a party for me then…… they would like me even less.

“Are you sure?” His tone was serious, and I wondered whether he'll actually go through with it.

“Yep.” Never mind. I didn't want to find out.