Chapter 15

This book is also published on Inkitt and Dreame. Please support me there, because I don't know whether my account will stay on wattpad for long.

Just to be safe, I've created accounts on Inkitt and Dreame and I've an Instagram account too.

username for all is comicsthinker

follow my backup incase something happens to this account
comicthinker

Playlist - Too Good At Goodbyes by Sam Smith

Ares

I dragged my bottom lip between my teeth, amused at the sight of her friendly exchange with my sister. There was a slight pinkness brighter than normal on her beautifully crafted face.

I was happy to be visiting my sister, just like I do every now and then. No one would be suspicious, that I specially came to see her.

When Charlotte texted me about Luna spending the evening with her, I immediately hopped in my car and drove all the way to see her. I was intentionally avoiding running into her at school, on the streets anywhere. I knew it would make her mad and now she tried her best to ignore me.

“Oh, Ares,” Charlotte said. “I forgot to give you your package. It arrived last week from Dubai. Just let me get it.”

“Should I help retrieve it?” Luna immediately said. I knew she didn't trust herself alone with me. And she shouldn't. I had unholy things to do to her.

“No,” Charlotte chuckled. “It's just a small package. Not an issue.” And she went upstairs get it.

I was seated on the barstool of the kitchen counter. Occasionally taking a sip of my drink not once taking my eyes off her. On the other hand, Luna was evading looking in my direction, doing anything, but acknowledging my presence.

“So,” I trailed off. “Black looks good on you.” It did. She pulled off black better than others,  not only it highlighted her beautiful figure, but also her bright golden hair. Not to forget, that red lipstick she donned this evening. It would look so good smudged on my dick.

She huffed out, averting her face. I rotated the barstool in her direction so she would be facing me this evening. She could avert her gaze from me, all she wanted, but I would still be facing her, observing her.

She would constantly fidget with her outfit, pulling her polo neck tshirt down, shaking her right knee, lightly tapping the floor. Often times, she would meet my gaze,  but not for too long as she realized my unmoving gaze on her. I loved how my presence intimidated her, like she was pushed forward in my realm of dominance.

She faced the stairwell, waiting for Charlotte to pull her from being alone with me.

She cradled her chin while drumming the fingers of her other hand in a rhythmic pattern, leaning down to rest on her elbow on her knee. She appeared cute like a kitten.

“What brings you here, Luna?” I ask, in sleek curiosity. “This is your first time visiting Charlotte in awhile, right?”

“Of course, not,” she says, quickly. “We meet over coffee every now and then.” What a liar. If she were to meet Charlotte, I would be the first person to know.

“Why meet each other in a café when you two are literally neighbours?” She looked at my face, clearly caught in a lie.

“Shut up,” she murmured and looked elsewhere. Just when I was about to say something controversial, Charlotte decided to return. Perfect timing.