Chapter 10

This book is also published on Inkitt and Dreame. Please support me there, because I don't know whether my account will stay on wattpad for long.

Just to be safe, I've created accounts on Inkitt and Dreame and I've an Instagram account too.

username for all is comicsthinker

follow my backup incase something happens to this account
comicthinker

Playlist - Party House by The Weeknd

Luna

"You're such a bloody vixen," He murmured in between kisses as I was pulled inside the locker room. My hands were coming up to tangle in his hair, his arms slipping around my waist, our kiss now quite intense. His tongue was evading my mouth which lifted the temperature of the room.

I know I stared off the kiss, coming out bold-- I wasn't bold for starters. Heck, I knew my actions would come to haunt me later. My kisses turned shyer every second and he growled in my mouth, angry at me.

"Baby, it's just me." His husky voice went straight to my knees making them weak. I held on tight to him. I tried not to breathe more heavily at his touch, but it couldn't be held. He was lightening my body on fire.

Just when I mustered up the courage to match his intensity someone in the room cleared his throat, quite loudly, and we both looked over at him. I blushed and Ares acknowledged that man's presence. "Coach Carter."

The coach had stoic expression on his face. I was mortified and Ares looked rather proud of himself. "I expect you to say goodbye to your friend and meet me at the field ASAP."

Ares' eyes moved to my face, his lopsided grin matched the playful glint in his eye. "Uh... sure." That husky voice did terrible things to my body. "It's not my style to leave a eager girl high and dry, but it's practice time." Jerk!

"I'll meet you later, baby." He kissed my lips like a lovingly boyfriend would do and motioned me towards the door. "Now, go and study." He then swatted my butt right in front of the coach, I gasped.

He was unpredictable. I was mortified and didn't had the courage to even sneak a glance at his coach. I fled from the room. My pulse beating quick and my face heating up.

Embarrassment flashed through me, followed my unwanted desire. I cursed myself for making the first move. He actually won. He said he would only touch me if I made the first move and I did. God! He must think of me as another overly eager girl who wants to get on with him.

Finally, after a long lunch and a longer biology lecture it was time for my AP History class. It was last period and after this I could finally go home and relax. Just as I was about to enter the classroom, a familiar face caught my attention and an evenly familiar scene.

Axel was in the class. After a massive bunk last week, today he was attending the class and he was sitting right beside my table which was always occupied by Mia. Damn, Mia!

He had his hand clasped on the table as if waiting for someone. BUT, there was something odd about him and o. top of it Jenna was sitting in her usual seat with bloodshot eyes. Okay.....

Axel noticed me as soon as I entered the class like he was waiting for my arrival. My suspicion turned into reality when he growled loudly. "Where the fuck are you going?"

I opted sitting on an empty sitting on an empty seat instead of sitting with him. "Get here quick." Any normal person would abide his command, but like an idiot in me sat adamantly. I faced the front, avoiding him.

"Luna, my patience is wearing thin. This won't be good for you." His voice low and scary. "Won't be good for your friend." Fear etched through me and I reconsidered changing my mind. This would only give him more power and control over me and I decided to stand firm on my ground. To hell with him.

After an agonizingly long few seconds, I heard him mutter a 'fuck' under his breath and he came to sit on the table next to me. My insides gasped and managed to not show it on my face. Did Axel just admitted defeat?

I could feel all the stares behind my back as Axel sat next to me. The teacher came in just in time and announced a surprised test. Everyone groaned, including me and except Axel. He just stared down on the desk looking lost.

The papers were passed and I begun solving the paper. A pencil magically appeared on his desk. It may be one of the girls. I busy doing the paper when felt a nudge at my elbow. "Listen, I want to talk to you."

I ignored him. "Hey." Ignored. "Luna?" No answer. "Please listen." Still no answer. I quickly finished the paper and raised my hand indicating it.

The teacher took my paper and told me to leave. I hurriedly packed my bag and made my way out. As I suspected, Axel gave his paper and followed me out. "Luna, stop." I picked up my pace and his voice grew louder. "Stop."

"I said fucking stop." His caught up with me and pulled my elbow. "Can't you understand me?" His anger evaporated and his gripped slackened.

"Please listen to me." He looked so vulnerable and child-like, I felt almost sad to him. "I need your help."

"Help?! You want my help?" I didn't know who's spirit entered my body, but I felt the need to get my anger out. "You're a vile human being. Do you even know how much you've put me through, not me, but my best friend." I kept my voice low, but the anger was visible in my voice. "Because of you my best friend is miserable and pregnant. And things you've let Chase do to her is utterly disgusting."

"I could just kill you right now if possible."

He never defended himself once instead closed his eyes took in my words like he deserved them.

"I know. I'm bad and I deserve it, but you've got to help." Still angry, I folded my hands and listened to him. "I want you to bring my love back into my life. She's been promised in marriage to someone else and I can't take it."

"You want me to convince Jenna to not marry someone else and go back to you?" The sentence sounded wrong to me. I don't know why, it just did.

"No, no not Jenna."

"Then who?"

"Charlotte Richards." Okay, what?