Chapter 24 (Pt. 1)

I have uploaded my works on Inkitt and Dreame as well, because I am not sure whether someday my books wi disappear from wattpad.

Please support me on Inkitt and Dreame (username comicsthinker for both. pm for links)

instagram - comicsthinker

follow my backup incase something happens to this account comicthinker

Playlist  - Torture by Austin Mahone

Luna 

I was glowing, radiating in the glow of my love. I had never been happy to this extent before. I don't think I'll ever reach this peak of happiness in my life again. I could smell the essence of love looming in the air. 

I inhaled deeply the scent of my atmosphere. It was sweet and lovely. 

Love. Love. Love. 

I loved being in love, and I loved my love, Ares with my whole heart. I could never fall out of being in love with him. Ever. He loved me so deeply. 

We are skipping school today. Wear something comfortable and wait for me. I'll be there by 10. I love you. 

My face reddened as I read his note which was placed on my nightstand. I inhaled and exhaled at an irregular pace. He always found ways to leave me breathless. 

Overjoyed, I did my early morning routine and opted to match my black turtleneck with an A-line skirt and tights underneath. My outfit showed enough legs to drive Ares crazy, and I loved when swooned over me. 

Styling my curtain bangs neatly on my forehead, I pulled my hair into a ponytail and waited for Ares to arrive. I wonder what he had planned for us today, but I knew it would be amazing without any doubt. 

The bell rang, I didn't hesitate for a minute and rushed to open my front door. There he was. Looking so heavenly in his freshly showered hair. He had worn white button up and blue jeans which made me look more like a man than a high school boy.

“Hi.” I breathed out and gave him a bright smile. 

He didn't waste a second and pulled me in for a breathless kiss. His lips molded so well with mine as if they were crafted specially for me. His kiss was slow and hypnotic. I could memorize it. 

My hands clasped both sides of his face, fingers slowly threading in his still wet hair, I gave it a little tug. My tongue, shy at first, parted his plum lips. A groan left him, deep and rumbling, igniting a crazed feeling from within me. 

He made me experience all these new sensations and feelings which had been foreign to me. I loved that he was the one who evoked such emotions inside me. 

His strong arm slid around my waist, pulling my body flush against him until there was no breathing room for my body. My breasts squeezed against his strong chest. His other hand skirted through my hair, giving a tug to my ponytail before resting on the nape of my neck. 

His tongue met the roof of my insides, dominated the movements of my tongue, showing who was in control. 

I bit his lower lip which made him groan, a little less harsh than before. His rugged breaths heated my skin and tongue. 

“Did you purposely decide to choose an outfit to drive me crazy?” He said in between kisses, a hand squeezed my nape and the other travelled to hook my knee around his waist, making me feel even more of him.