Chapter 29: Special Night I

Y/N later came back in the ball room with the items they needed for his team's performance. He secretly and hurriedly went to the back stage and met up with Aster.

"Finally, just two more teams and it's now our turn..... Where's Nixium?" Aster asked.

"She is trying to retrieve the blue orb from a thing? That she called ugly mouse." Y/N answered.

"Wait Nixium is chasing Mickey because of the orb? How could I forget that I summoned him here?!" He then holds his head with his hands.

"You summoned that mouse here? You do realize you made it hard for us right?" He said.

"I know! Nixium must get that thing back! That's the item that will lead us to our final and most amazing trick!" Aster began to panic.

"Calm down! She'll get it eventually, all we need to do is wait." Y/N assured him.

"Right, just wait...." He said.

While everyone are in the ballroom watching the contest, in the halls, Nixium is busy running around trying to catch Mickey who still has the orb that they need for their performance.

"Give it back!" Nixium yelled.

"Aha! Catch me first!" Mickey laughed.

"Why you-!!" She then began to quicken her speed while reaching her hand to Mickey.

But sadly, she suddenly tripped on a crumb sized rock, thus making her fall on her face. She removes her face from the floor and glared at Mickey who is standing a few feet away from her.

"Aha! You just tripped! There's no hope for you on stopping me now!" He then began to run away from her again.

"I'm not done with you yet!!" Nixium immediately stand up and got back to chasing the mouse again.

She had multiple attempts on finding a way to corner him but it all failed miserably. With all the failed attempts, she couldn't help but bashed her head to the wall causing it to crack. Blood slowly came out of her wounded forehead making her wince. Her eyes were looking at her dress to see it is dirty, she sighs and soon the dress was clean again. Magic. A bandage and a white towel was then lying on the floor in front of her. She grabs it and looks at the items.

"How convenient." She said.

Nixium goes to gently wipe the blood off from her and once it was done she put the bandage on her wound and placed the towel at a nearby trash can.

"I'm gonna get that orb from you, ugly mouse!!!" She yelled and started to run again.

Back in the ball room, the team who was currently performing were finally done. They bowed their head and the audiences clapped and cheered for them. They then entered in the back stage and Oobleck announced the next team that will perform.

"Your team is next after this, please prepare yourselves while there's still time." A man said while holding a clipboard.

"Got that..." The two of them said.

The man then left and Aster later started to panic again.

"Augh, where is she?! If she doesn't come back here before we finish we'll be disqualified!" Aster said.

"Okay, you really have to come down, Aster. Here, have a Kit Kat." Y/N then holds out a chocolate to him.

Aster slapped the food out of his hand and it landed on the floor.

"Hey, what was that for?!" Y/N glares at him.

"I simply won't calm down when you give me that kind of food. I want a pizza!" He said.