Chapter 4. I Hate My Life

Comincia dall'inizio

"KRYSTAL!" she screams loudly for the neighbors to hear. But no response, but after 3 minutes of silence we here footsteps coming down the stairs.

"God you scream like if I was their for an eternity." she sarcastically said.

"Well yes it does feel like your were." Amy replies back.

"Whatever lets go." Krystal says with a bored expression. But...

Krystal's P.O.V

"Krystal what are you wearing?" my mom whispers disgustedly.

"Clothes." " I sarcastically answered.

"What I mean is what type of 'clothes' are you wearing?"

"What do you mean 'what kind of clothes'. I asked in a what tone.

"I mean that those are not clothes their rags." She says with a  disgusted face. I couldn't blame her for saying that I was wearing 'rags' as she said. I was wearing a black simple shirt that had the batman logo and cut(by her) in the stomach. So basically a crop top. Blacks ripped skinny jeans, and yellow converse and to make my outfit even more weird I was also wearing a choker(if you don't know what a choker is you should be ashamed of yourself). I had heavy thick eyeliner and mascara with red lipstick.haha. But whatever I wasn't gonna show her that I was embarrassed with what I was wearing so I just said shrugged.

"Whatever I don't care." I walked to the front door.

"Lets go." I mumbled.

"Okay then lets go." all of them replied at the same time with a happy expression. WEIRDOS.

-Kris and the boys decided to take Krystal to Bubble Tea shop first-

This dudes said that first we were gonna get Bubble Tea before they started showing me around Seoul. 'Wonder what that is' note the sarcasm.

"Hey Krystal why don't we get to know each other more. that Tao boy suggested.

"Yeah what a great idea maknae" (aka Tao is one of the maknae's) agreed that Suho dude.

"Why don't we start with you guys stop talking alien because I-Have-Know-Idea-What-Your-Saying." I said rudely and slowly.

"O-okay" he stuttered.

"So Krystal how old are you?" asked that Chen boy.

"Ughh. uhhh... just turned 18" I quickly answered.

"Really *smiles* whens your birthday?" Chanyeol asked.

"August 7."

"Wow, really that was like 3 weeks ago... Happy Late 18th Birthday Krystal *smiles*" cheered Baekhyun.

"Thanks." I faked smiled.

"Since its your late birthday everything you want today is on me and Kris... right Kris" Suho smiled and looked at Kris.

"YES... of course and not only that we promise to make this the best day ever" he smiled having a determined face.

"YAY!" i sarcastically cheered.

"Were here." announced Xiumin (just so you know they went walking).

"So Krystal what flavor you want?" asked Sehun.

"I don't know I don't even know what bubble tea is?" I plainly said then they all look at me like if I were stupid... well except Kris and Suho.

"Y-you've n-never heard of BUBBLE TEA BEFORE!" Sehun practically screamed. So I screamed back.

"NO!!!"

"Well thats gonna change today." Xiumin determiningly said and Sehun nodded.

"Hey, Krystal I recommend you get the cocoanut chocolate milk." (I know thats not a flavor but I think thats a cool name so deal with it) Lay quietly whispered... wow much different from the other loud boys.

"Ummm... yeah I'll get whatever." I sad nonchalantly.

-once they finished ordering-

"So... back to getting to know you." Kai out of nowhere brought back the topic.

"Ugh... what do you guys want to know" I sighed with no other choice since I'm gonna spend the whole day with them.

"Whats your favorite food?" asked D.O.

"Uhhhh... BARBECUE RIBS Love' em " I smiled thinking of barbecue ribs. It's been a long time since I ate them. I was really craving them now.

"Really? wow maybe one day I can make you Korean barbecue ribs? I don't think it's any different from American ones" he says sort of asking me.

"Maybe." I smiled which surprised him and the others that I smiled.

"WHAT? you've never seen a girl smile for food before".

"No." Luhan shook his head.

(If you notice I'm trying to add more of the other boys names so sorry if I don't really add all of their names. I don't really add Kris name because he's supposed to be shy around Krystal so he's sacred talking to her cause he thinks she'll reject him.)

"Well then... don't underestimate someone you don't know because they can have surprises." I said in a matter a fact tone and all he does is smile and agree.

"Your order is ready." says a waitress smiling at the boys and giving me a death glare. What the F*ck did I do to you b*tch. She then gives all the boys their drinks but mine was last. And before giving me my drink she glared at me and she like literally threw it on me. B*TCH.

"Opps... I'm sorry." she sarcastically said covering her mouth.

"B*t h I'll show you, your sorry." I glared at her irritated. I then tried to charge at her but Kris held me back.

"Let me go--" I tried to break free (haha lol song by Ariana grande) from his grip but he was to strong. "let me go so I can kick her a**." I yelled so pissed.

"NO! Krystal it's not worth it just let her go... please let her go." he whispered the last part. And after time of Kris telling me to calm down I actually did.

"Haha, thought so." says that stupid waitress satisfied.

"Are you okay Krystal?" asked Lay worried.

"Yeah I'm fine just gonna go to the restroom and clean up." I said putting on a fake smile and walking away somewhere.

Someone's P.O.V

Even though Krystal deserves what happened to her. that stupid waitress had no right to throw that drink on Krystal. she didn't do anything wrong to her. Maybe she was just jealous that a girl like Krystal was hanging out with us. the most popular boys in XOXO University. Many girls love us, thats one of the reasons were named EXO because were always so loved. But still she had no right to do that.

"I think I should go check on Krystal shes been gone for a long time... shes probably lost." says Kris hyung worried.

"Don't worry Kris, she'll be back she just needs some time." says mama Suho back, comforting him.

"I'm back."