The Beginning

It was a normal day in Japan, Izuku Midoriya and his friends Ochako and Iida are walking home after choosing their school rep. After walking and making it half way they notice a light in an alleyway Izuku goes and investigates and he dodges a figure coming out like he was thrown like rag doll and crashes in a wall.

Goku - Ow ow ow ow huh where am I

Izuku - Oh My God are you ok?

Goku - I'm fine i'm fine  

Ochako - that was a pretty bad crash are you sure your okay?

Goku - Yeah yeah i'm fine don't worry

(For a moment him and Ochako lock on to each others eyes) Ochako turns red and turns her head in embarrassment

Before you guys comment "Hey Goku is like 30 or 40 man your sick" I'm making Goku 15 in this story and i don't like his image on how he looks so he looks like this

To me he looks younger ok

Iida - here let me help you up (Helps Goku get up) Now can you explain who you are and where you come from.

Goku - Well to start off my name is Son Goku but just call me Goku ok and for your second question I am a Saiyan from Earth but looks like I am in a different Earth.

Again plz don't judge me I know he doesn't know he is a Saiyan but here is knowledgeable about the saiyan race and he was training with king kai so he does not know super saiyan yet and he is not married with chichi she gave up on the relationship ok thank you.

Goku - One moment I am training and the next I see this giant black hole in the sky and I was sucked in and then I am here.

Izuku - u-um whats a s-saiyan? he asked in a nervous way

Goku - Oh a saiyan is an alien race of warriors and they usually destroy planets but don't worry I don't do that but we do enjoy fighting and eating speaking of eating can we get something to eat I am starving.

Izuku - We were about to go to my house so we could study and possibly train but I don't mind taking you and showing you around.

After hearing this Goku gave Izuku a big smile and thanked him for all his help knowing he just made a new friend and so they went to his house and explained everything to Inko and she was shocked at first but then decided to let Goku live with them until he can figure out how to get home.

Goku - (bowing) Thank you Mrs. Midoriya and Izuku for letting me stay here and giving me a home. (Almost to tears since it reminded him of his Grandpa Gohan)

Inko - Don't you worry hun we will help you ok now are you hungry?

Goku - Yes actually but I am a Saiyan we have to eat a lot since I have uh what do you call it? Metabolism that's the word I have a very high Metabolism.

Inko - (Smiling) Don't worry now let me help you to your room ok?

Goku - Thank you

After eating an training a bit Ochako asked Goku a question

Ochako - U-Um Goku?

Goku - Hmm Yeah Ochako what's up

Ochako - Whats your quirk?

Goku - Quirk whats a quirk?

After hearing that Izuku told Goku everything about quirks,hero's and about UA and also about All Might.

Goku - Ok so basically whats my power well let me show you.

Goku then shows his new friends his Ki and the kaioken, Kamehameha and etc

Goku - That's basically what I can do so yeah (he then started laughing because of their reaction)

They look like this

Izuku - That.....was......AWESOME!

Ochako - YEAH THAT WAS AMAZING YOU ARE THE BEST YOU CAN FLY SHOOT BLAST AND IMPROVE YOUR SPEED AND STRENGTH YOU HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE THE BEST IN THE UNIVERSE!

Iida - I agree your power is the best and better the best I have ever seen.

Goku - oh come on I'm not that great I know they're is a limit I have to break I'm gonna get stronger and keep going but uh Deku right?

Izuku - Sure you can call me Deku

Goku - is there a store close by because I don't have any clothes and so you know hahahaha I just hope they accept the money I have.

Izuku - sure let's go and by some clothes

As Goku got his clothes he realize he is happy making these new friends and so he ate and went to his new room knowing he was glad he meet his new friends.

I hope you enjoyed this story it is my first story so if I need to change anything just post it in the comments ok guys and thank you for reading this chapter.

Next time on Dragon Ball Academia - Accepted to U.A.