Jungkook: Please reply... anything...

Jungkook: Why are you even being like this?

Jungkook: You were the one who left me and cut your connections with us, so why are you acting like it's my fault?

Jungkook: What do you even expect me to do? I waited for you for years but you seemed to have moved on... Don't you care about what I felt like?

I decided to just face him and finish this once and for all.

If he moved on then I will as well.

After a few rings, Jungkook picked up.

"Y/N..." he stammered, perhaps surprised that I was the one calling him.

"Where are you?" I demanded, my voice firm and rough.

"Right now? At my apartment... Listen, I-"

"Send me your address. I'm coming right now." I ended the call and huffed out to mitigate the burning sensation in my chest.

After a few seconds, he messaged me and I followed his directions to arrive at his doorstep.

I didn't care it was nighttime already and the fact that I was someone suspicious going to an internationally famous idol's apartment. My mind was clouded with anger and another inexplicable feeling that I couldn't think straight.

He opened the door as soon as I arrived in front of it and his expression was mixed with sadness, anger, guilt, and pain.

Before he could invite me in, I spat, "How long were you going to keep it a secret?!"

With a soft sigh, he stepped backwards and gestured me to come inside. I just stood there, narrowing my eyes at him, not moving a muscle.

He pinched the bridge of his nose before looking at me exasperated. "Why are you even angry? As I told you, you're the one who left me, so shouldn't you stop blaming me?"

I huffed out in disbelief. "You must know that I did that for your sake, Jungkook! What was I supposed to do when I was someone uninvited to your life and a threat to your career? I did what I had to do to let you live your life without a trouble!"

"And you decided to cut every tie you had with me and disappeared without a word," he snapped, brushing his hair back and looking away. "And yet you're here, mad at me for not telling you that I'm in a relationship right now. We don't have anything between us anymore. You burned the bridge and there's nothing but ashes now, Y/N. You and I... everything we had, they're gone now."

I couldn't believe my ears.

My heart shattered in millions of forsaken pieces and my chest squeezed in pain as if someone prickled me with needles billions of times, blood leaving my body and shivers running down my spine, rendering me lifeless...

As if a part of me just died inside my heart.

My tears betrayed me even when I didn't want to show him that his words hurt me beyond I imagined.

"I guess... I meant so little to you then," I whimpered, wiping my eyes. "I guess I was just an existence that was insignificant, forgettable and replaceable..."

I felt his presence slowly coming near as his shadow towered me.

"I know I was the cause of all of this... but I only had you in my mind when making these painful decisions to leave you be." I sniffled. "You might think that it didn't hurt me, but it did. I missed you so much and was over the moon to know you missed me, too... But hearing your thoughts now... I guess I expected too much."

"Y/N," he whispered, bringing his hands up but I slapped them away from myself.

"Don't come to me ever again," I hissed, stepping backwards. "I don't want to have anything to do with you."

Before he could say anything, I ran away and out of his apartment, clutching my chest and sobbing uncontrollably.

Even though my eyes were blurred, my legs blindly kept me going and I honestly couldn't remember how I arrived back home.

After washing my puffy face, I just dropped on my bed, wanting to kill these agonizing feelings I was having.

After every moment we shared together, everything that I cherished inside my heart... They're all history for him.

They meant nothing to him.

Clutching the necklace he gifted me, I let my tears lull me to sleep like a fool, a victim of love that once enveloped the two of us together.

————————————————————
A/N: Oh how I love writing angst 😌

Please don't come at me 🙈

Thank you for reading this chapter and please don't forget to vote to show your support, lovelies 💐