Chapter Forty-nine - I've made up my mind😔

Start from the beginning

I take a shower and change my clothes and I try to hide the bags under my eyes with a little makeup.

I walk downstairs to see Joanne cooking eggs. I sit down at the table and she is kind enough to put the plate of eggs in front of me.

"Thanks" I smile.

"No problem hunny" She returns my smile. "How did you sleep?" She asks and I huff.

"I barely slept at all" I confess. "I'm so nervous about going back to school" I say.

"It's going to be alright, plus you have your friends Kaitlyn and Brianna" She says and I nod.

"But Kaitlyn has bigger problems now" my conscience say.

Axel walks in and takes a seat next to me and Joanne gives him a plate of eggs.

"Morning" He smiles.

"Morning" Joanne and I reply in Union.

Asher and Jax walk in and Asher gives me a hug while Jax pours himself some juice.

"Can we get a ride with you?" Jax asks Axel and he nods.

Once we're all finished eating we get our bags and tell everyone bye before going to the car.

I get in the back seat with Asher while Jax sits in the front with Axel.

The ride to school was quiet, but it was a comfortable silence.

I come out the car, waving them goodbye before walking to my locker. I get to my locker and get my book, when I see Kaitlyn walking towards me.

I go to say hi when she slaps me. I stare at her in shock as students watch.

"You b*^ch! How could you do this to me?" She yells and a crowd forms.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask confused and annoyed.

"You told everyone that I was pregnant" She says, her voice creaking.

"What? No I didn't!" I say.

"Yes you did! You're the only person I told" She cries. "Now everyone knows, including Harris who won't pick up my calls"

"Kaitlyn, I swear I didn't tell anyone, I don't even talk to anyone here" I state.

"Then who did? Nobody else knows"

"I don't know" I say.

"Thats what I thought" She rolls her eyes.

"Just do me a favor and leave me alone!" She shouts.

"Kaitlyn please, you have to believe me" I say.

"I don't have to believe you, you're nothing but a liar" She spats.

"I helped you and stood by your side when nobody else would, and this is the thanks I get? You're ungrateful!" She shouts.

"You're disgusting! You're the disgusting one not Nicole, at least she wouldn't have done this to her own friend" I stand there crying.

"I can't believe you said that" I say my voice going. "After everything that I went through"

"Everything you went through? What about what I'm going through now?" She cries. "I'm a joke!"

"And you're nothing but a fake!" She says with hate. "Lying to everyone, I should've expected this"

"Kaitlyn!"

"Kaitlyn please, you know I would never do this to you"

"I thought I did, but I'm not sure anymore" She shakes her head as her tears fall before walking off.