The perfect wedding

Today was the day. The best day of the lives of Klaus and Y/n. The final Happily ever after. Today was their wedding day. After a couple months of being engaged they are getting married today.

Today is May 13, 2019 and finally they are getting married. Hope is the flower girl wearing a pretty white dress. Freya and Davina are her brides maids wearing a royal blue dresses, and Rebekah is her maid of honor who is wearing a royal blue dress with a blinged out sweet heart neckline.

Y/n wore a Simple wedding gown because she didn't like big fancy stuff. It was a simple white lace dress with a sweet heart neckline.

The guys were already dress before Y/n and the girls so they were taking pictures with a guy Klaus had compelled. Y/n's brother matt  was there. Mat was walking her down the isle. He is the only one coming since the others didn't really like Klaus, but somehow Y/n convinced her brother to at least walk her down the isle which is only about 10 feet long.

So everyone was done and had taken pictures and it was time for the wedding. The only people who was at the wedding was. Matt walking Y/n down the Isle, Elijah who was doing the wedding, Marcel who was the best man, Kol who was the  grooms man, Rebekah, Freya, hope,  and Divina.

Everyone had walked down the isle leaving it for the bride to walk down it. In Y/ns hands held some White and Blush colored roses that Hope helped Y/n grow. Her hair was braided in a crown braid with flowers planted in it. Her dress was flowing now as she walked. She held onto matt so she wouldn't fall since she was so nervous. He gave her a big smile then kiss her cheek Handing her to Klaus.

" We are gathered her today to join together these two people, If there is anyone here today to have a reason why that shouldn't be married, speak now or forever hold your peace." Elijah started but everyone was Quite. " Alright. If you to would join hands." Elijah said and the held each others hands looking into their eyes. Klaus eyes were a little water which she wiped them with her thumb then held her hand.

" Okay do you Niklaus Mikealson take Y/n Donavan to be your Lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, for richer, for poorer, till the end of eternity do you part? " Elijah asked looking at Klaus with a smile. " I do." Elijah looked at Y/n then repeated the same thing. Y/n smiled and Said. " I do." With a smile. " Then by the power invested me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Elijah said with a smile. " Oh I intended to." Klaus said with a smile and kissed Y/n.

They went to The after party and celebrated. then they lived Happily ever after.

The end.