Sometimes there isn't a happy ending

"So your telling me you can't use any magic?" Y/n asked looking at the Bennet witch confused.

"Yes, I can't even do a simple Locating spell, do you think its because I'm not the anchor anymore?" Bonnie asked Y/n.

"I don't know, Maybe its because kai scared you and you put it in a safe place. Kinda like what joe did with the hunting knife." Y/n told Bonnie as she looked at her. " Where would I put it though?" Bonnie asked mostly her self but it just came out. "Your teddy bear. The one you found at the prison world." y/n said as she grabbed her car keys and Bonnie and they went out and got the bear.

~ Few minutes later~

"So are you going to tell me how your a siphoner?" Bonnie asked Y/n as they walked into the woods with a shovel for each of them. "When I switched with you to save your life, you becoming the anchor took away my powers but not all of them I could only siphon stuff. That is why everyone's nose had bled when I Saved you." Y/n said as she started to dig the hole to find the stupid bear.

"Got it!" Y/n said as she picked up the dirty old bear. "Mr. Snuggles!" Bonnie exclaimed as she looked at the bear with a happy smile. Caroline buried the bear when she was mad at Bonnie, back when they were little kids. "I know, do you feel any magic?" Y/n asked Bonnie as she looked at the Young witch. " I think I got it back." Bonnie said as she put the bear under her arm and closed her eyes. She started to mumble some words then the leaves came off the ground. "You got it back!" Y/n exclaimed and gave Bonnie a hug. "Okay now lets get back before the others start wondering where we are, and worry." Bonnie said then they left.

~ ( At the boarding house ) ~

"So your telling me that Y/n is only going to be with Kai so we can kill him?" Elena asked Stefan as she plopped down onto the sofa in the living room. "Yes, Elena he is a danger to all of us. No matter who cares for him we have to get rid of him. He killed Joe and he almost Killed Bonnie!" Stefan exclaimed his face getting a little red.

"You're not killing him." Y/n said as she walked into the boarding house. "You're not stopping me I don't care if I have to kill you he is dying one way or another." Stefan said calmly. "I would like to see you try to kill me." Y/n teased with a smile as she got closer to him. "You see Stefan I'm not just a normal witch. I'm a fucking hybrid. Not even a hybrid. A tri-brid if you will. I have powers and I'm a vampire, and unlike you I can control the blood lust so try me." Y/n said getting in the younger Salvatore's face. "Nobody is killing anyone." Damon said as he got into the house.

"And why is that?" Stefan asked Damon. "Because I already got rid of Kai." Damon said making Y/n's heart beat faster and her blood boil under her skin. "He's dead his body is in the trunk of my car." As soon as he said this Y/n looks up and see's kai beside her. She starts to cry seeing him.

"Your dead." Y/n said as she had tears coming down her face. "I can bring you back." She said but kai stopped her. "I'm okay I'll be back, just let me go first." Kai said then hugged her whispering He loved her and left. Y/n looked up at Damon her eyes becoming Blood shot, her fangs coming up and veins are now shown on her face. "I'm going to kill you and its going to be nice, Long and Painful." Y/n said as she vamp sped over to the oldest Salvatore and grabbed his Neck she shoved him against the wall and banged his head on the wall multiple times making him groan. "Y/n, stop!" Elena yelled, But Y/n was pissed. She was going to kill him one way or another. "Y/n!" Bonnie said then  Y/n felt her neck break, Great, this is just great.