being alone isn't always the best..

Y/n looked at her side and noticed a stick was stuck in it. She pulled the stick out and Stood up she walked over to where Bonnie was just at and picked up the ascendant. Y/n grabbed the ascendant then walked back to the boarding house.

Now she had to fix the ascendant since it broke when Bonnie dropped it. She put it together and now she needed Bonnies blood. "Damn it." Y/n said as she looked around. Might as well get used to staying here. She thought as she slumped down onto the couch.

( Bonnies POV )

"Bonnie!" Elena screamed as she saw her bestfriend since Kindergarten. "Elena!" Bonnie screamed as she ran over to Elena and gave her a hug. "Whos this?" Elena asked looking at Kai.

"This is Kai Parker. From the prison world." Bonnie told Elena. "Where's Y/n?" Elena asked looking Between Bonnie and Kai. "She's stuck in the prison world." Kai said before Bonnie could say anything.

Little did Bonnie know that when she left the prison world Y/n became the anchor again. Bonnie looked at Elena and gave her a sad smile. "Well we have to try and get her." Elena said looking at Kai and Bonnie.

~ Months later~ Kai had already done the switch with his younger brother and Joe and Alaric's wedding happened and kai ruined it Joe is dead and Caroline's pregnant with Joe and Alaric's kids Now.~

~

"I have been here for months and still haven't saw a spell to get her out." Bonnie said as she got more flustered. "I think I found one." Stefan said as he gave Bonnie the grimoire. "Oh my god Stefan this is it!" Bonnie exclaimed and Gave Stefan a huge smile. "Lets get her back!" Stefan said as he looked at Bonnie with a smile.

( Y/N POV )

"Okay lets do this one more time." Y/n said as the eclipse started. She cut her hand and held it over the Ascendant.
She started to chant in Latin. Then all of a sudden it was gone. NOTHING freaking happened. y/n looked at the Ascendant and threw it at the wall, making it brake into a hundred pieces. She sat down and started cry. She thought she was never going back so she got up and started to walk out. She walked out to the woods Tired of staying at the boarding house.

She walked out to the Opening of the woods. She picked up a piece of wood that would be a make shift stake. She picked it up and looked at it. She held it over her heart and was about to plunge it threw her but she was pushed down by Stefan.

"Stefan." y/n whispered. "Your not real.. YOUR NOT REAL.. Get out of my head!!" Y/n yelled as she looked at Stefan. She closed her eyes. "y/n." Stefan whispered as he rubbed her back. "I'm real your going home." Stefan said as he looked up at her. She smiled and got up. They walked to Bonnie and she smiled and hugged her. Then Bonnie and Y/N put their blood on the Ascendant Bonnie had made then They chanted in Latin then they were gone.