Ugh boys.

Edited: May 28, 2020

3,729 words. I didn't mean to have it this long, oops. : (

"Tyler What can I help you with?" I asked as I got off my bed and put my homework off my bed, on my desk.

"Well I wanted to know if I could take up out to dinner sometime? I asked Matt and he said he didn't care. So what do you say?" Tyler asked very hopeful.

- Its not that she didn't like Tyler, she just felt like he only wanted her for Sex or to make someone Jealous.

"Fine." I said as I laid on my bed. "So tomorrow after the game, I'll take you to the grill?" Tyler asked with a slight smile.

"Yes I will see you tomorrow at school. I'll be at the game since my Brother play. So after the game is over you can take me out." She explained with a smile.

Tyler nodded with a smile. "Alright, see you tomorrow." Tyler said leaving with a smile.

After I talked to Tyler I laid back on my bed and started to do my homework. After hours of torcher I finally finished.

I put my homework in my bookbag and got a shower. After my shower I got dressed In my PJs, did my night time routine and then went to bed.

'~~~~~~~~'

The next morning y/n woke up to her alarm clock ringing.

With a groan she rolled over and hit the snooze button.

She laid on the bed trying to go back to sleep, but it didn't work.

It rung again and she cut it off and went to her closet. She got dressed wearing a black V-neck t shirt, blue jeans, her converses and her jean jacket.

After she got dressed she washed her face and brushed her teeth. Then braided her hair into a Dutch braid. She smiled after she was done, she grabbed her phone, charger, and bookbag with all her school work and papers, then went down stairs to get her breakfast.

"Moring (Your eye color)." Matt said mentioning (Eye color) eyes.

Y/n smiled grabbing a apple from the small yellow bowl off the table.

"Morning Matty." Y/n replied taking a bite of the sweet apple, sitting at the table as he fixed his food. 

"So what do you have practice tonight?" Matt nodded as he took his eggs out of the pan, putting them on the glass plate.

"Yeah, I do. I also have a game tonight, so you have to be there." Matt said looking Y/n with a stern look.

"Fine." I said with a smile.

"So how are you? You know since Vikki left?" Matt asked looking at y/n with a concerned look while starting on his eggs.

"I'm okay." She lied.

-I'm not okay honestly. How can you be okay if you don't even know what happen to your sister?  How can I be okay when I seen my only sister and she told you she was dead? How do you tell your brother your sisters dead?

"Really? Look I know its hard with her leaving and stuff, but you should move on. You know, maybe she just didn't want to be here. I mean look at mom, she left us, she hasn't came back in a long time too. She'll show back up eventually." Matt said looking at his little sister with a sad smile.

Y/n looked at her brother as tears formed in her eyes. "I miss her, Matty." Y/n said honestly.

She hated crying, she truly did. She always thought she had to be strong. She always thought she had to put on a show, instead of showing what she was really feeling. . sad. Like all the time. Which is why she turned to drugs when Vikki was there. (And if she's gonna be honest she still did drugs. She just didn't tell Matt that).