New People:

Edited; May 28, 2020

After a couple hours of driving I stopped at a hospital and got myself a couple of blood bags. I put them in a cooler and carried them to my car. I snacked on a few of them as I made my way to New Orleans.

I honestly felt completely normal to be honest. Besides a few ghost popping up in the back of my car. They told me how they died and then they had touched me and disappeared. It didn't hurt as bad when I had blood in my system.

After a couple hours later I finally arrived in New Orleans, Louisiana. Surprisingly there wasn't to much too much traffic. I drove to a apartment complex in the French quarters it was nice looking. So I parked my car and locked the doors to go to the front office.

"Hi, welcome to French quarter apartment complex, how can I help you?" The woman said with a bright smile.

"I was wondering if you had any apartments open to rent?" Y/n asked with a friendly smile.

"We have a couple rooms open. What type are you looking for?" She asked as she started typing on the desk computer.

Y/n wasn't sure but listened to the bright red haired woman.

"We have a three bedroom, bathroom suite. A two bed room, bathroom suite." She listed off a couple more.

"I'll just take the two bed room suite." Y/n answered with a smile.

"Okie dokie. Fill out these papers and you'll be set." The woman replied handing her a couple papers.

After filling out the paper I gave it back to the women. She read the paper and handed me two silver keys.

"Your apartment 1342 C. Its around the corner on the third floor." She spoke as she grabbed the key from a drawer handing the key to Y/n.

"Thank you." I said with a smile.

"You're welcome, have a great day."

"Thanks, you too." Y/n said as she left the room.

I went out to my car and got in. Driving around the corner to the C apartments. I grabbed the key and the cooler from the front seat. I didn't have any of my stuff from home, so it was easy take what I had to the apartment. I took the stairs up to the third floor and found my way to my new home.

Once I got in their I made my inside. I unlocked the door and looked around. It wasn't a bad place. A living room with a television that sat on a stand. A few chairs in front of it. The kitchen right across from the living room. A small table, fridge, stove oven, microwave, cabinets. Everything seemed new. A few windows around the place really did open it up. Next to the fridge was the pantry. A glass door in between the kitchen and living room. I walked out of it and saw the balcony looking over the French quarter, its a real nice place.

Going back inside, she closed the door.

I went to through the little hall that started in the kitchen. I walked through the hall it had three doors. One door led to a bathroom. The others bed rooms. One was a master bed room. A queen size bed, a walk in closet, a dresser and night stand. Then the master bathroom. Then the door across the hall was a nice bed room with a full-size bed. It was a nice apartment.

After looking at everything she put the blood bags in the fridge and walked out the apartment. She locked the doors and went out of the apartment and looked around.

She needed some clothes since the only thing she had was what she was wearing. So she decided to go walk around the town and find some clothes at some shops.

After buying some clothes she bought them, some of them she compelled for herself. She was making her way back to her apartment when she ran into someone. She hit their shoulder and looked up.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." She apologizes sincerely as she looked up at the blonde woman. Everyone around her looked at her like she had made the worst mistake ever.

"It's fine, Love. Just don't let it happen again." The woman answered with a smile as she looked at me. "My names Rebekah, Rebekah Mikaelson. You are?" She asked as she held out her hand.

"Y/n, Y/n Donovan." I answered shaking her hand. "Mikaelson, Is your mother happen to be Ester?" Y/n questioned looking at the blonde. She looked at Y/n confused and a little wary.

"Yea, how do you know her?" Rebekah asked skeptically.

"I don't think I should say with prying ears." I responded looking around us at the people staring.

"Yes, follow me." She started looking at Y/n.

"Well, since you have some bags on you. give me your phone." She said holding her hand out. Y/n gave her the phone and waited. "Meet me here. After you have put your things away. I think we are going to be good friends." Rebekah said with a smile.

Y/n nodded as Rebekah gave her back the phone. Rebekah had put an Address in the maps.

So Y/n went home put everything away and got in her Black Chevy Camaro, following the directs on the map. After a few minutes she parked outside of a giant plantation house.

It was beautiful and huge! She turned the car of and stepped out of it. She looked around and shut the door. She walked up the steps to the house and was about to knock when the door opened.

"Y/n, follow me." She said with a smile as Rebekah led her through the house into a big living room.

"So tell me, Y/n. How do you know my mother?" Rebekah questioned as she poured herself and Y/n a glass of bourbon, getting straight to the point.

"So, I'm the anchor to the other side and I was murdered." Y/n started as Rebekah handed her the glass of alcohol.

"Thank you." She thanked with a smile.

"So, anyway. When I died she said that in the matter of minutes the whole other side would either be destroyed, or it would stay up. Only if I came back to life. So long story short she revived me. All the witches came around and fed me blood. It was like blood mixed from a whole bunch of supernatural creatures. A Witch, vampire, and a werewolf. She said a few words and Latin and told me to drank it. So I did and well. I woke back up. I was in the trunk of my murder's car. So i escaped and left. I couldn't even tell my brother bye. I was just so scared that I would hurt him, or put him in danger." Y/n explained looking at Rebekah.

Rebekah nodded processing what I had said.

"Well, Y/n, I think we will be good friends." She said holding up her drink as if doing a cheers together. Y/n smiled doing the same with hers before she drinked the bourbon.