Welcome to the new world baby!

Its been a few months and it was Hayley's time to have her baby. She has yet to name her but Y/n told her this was Klaus hope of redemption so she was debating on naming the child Hope.

"OH My God!" Hayley said as her water broke. "Y/n!!" Hayley screamed from her bed room. Y/n vamp sped to Hayley's room and the matter of Seconds. "Are you okay?" Y/n said as she looked over Hayley for any bumps or bruises like a mother would do to a child when it was crying. "Yeah I'm fine other than my water just broke!" Hayley screamed out sarcastically. "sorry" Y/n said as she picked Haley up and ran her to The Mikealson's.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU BRING ME HERE?" Hayley screamed out as another contraction came through once again. "They are here to help you give birth." Y/n said as she pulled Hayley's hair up into a pony tail.

( Few hours later. ) Hayley has gave birth to her first daughter. Hope Mikealson.

"You know you look good to have just giving birth to a baby you know." Y/n  said as she sat beside Hayley in a chair that was next to the bed. "I know. But I feel like crap right now and probably don't look to hot neither." Hayley said with a chuckle. "You are fine." Y/n reassured. "Would you like to hold her?" Hayley asked looking at Y/n then the baby. "Sure." Y/n said happily  as Hayley gave her the baby. "So, what's her name?" Y/n asked as she slightly bounced the baby. " Hope. Because she is Klaus hope of Redemption." Haley said with a smile.

After a while Hayley fell asleep so Y/n just kept Hope occupied. A few hours later Hayley woke up to feed Hope and Y/n left. She wanted Everyone to spend time with Hope and Hayley. Hayley wanted her to stay but Y/n said she was going to get some clothes for Hayley, so she let Y/n leave without too much fuss.

When she got to her house she grabbed Hayley a few pairs of clothes so she would be comfortable. She got into her car this time and drove to back to the Mikealson's.

"Hey, How are you feeling?" Y/n asked Hayley as she put her bag down looking at Hope with a smile who was in Klaus' arms. "I'm better. Other than I wouldn't mind getting a shower." Hayley said looking at Y/n. The statement made Y/n and Klaus chuckle. "So how about Klaus and I look after your baby while you go get your stinky butt in the shower." Y/n giggled. "Deal." Hayley said as she got up. She grabbed her bag of clothes to the bathroom with her.

"So do you like your baby?" Y/n asked Klaus. "Yeah I love her." Klaus said as he kissed the child on her forehead. "Yes she will be one of the most powerful people in the supernatural world you know." Y/n said looking at the mighty hybrid. "How so?" Klaus asked looking at the woman he loves. "She has you for her father. The original Hybrid, She also has witch in her which makes her a tri-brid, kinda like me." Y/n explained looking at Klaus then to Hope. "I fear she will never love me, Or seek me to be a monster." Klaus said with a tear going down his cheek. "Klaus look at me." y/n said softly. "Klaus, Look at me." Y/n said repeated looking at Klaus. "You will be the best father that child could ever have. You are THE original hybrid. The most feared man in the world. Klaus you have nothing to fear other than yourself, and even that you should not be afraid of Niklaus, You will be the best father ever." Y/n said cupping his check. With that Klaus slowly leaned in and kissed her which she happily returned.

A few minutes later Y/n left the room to go take care of a few witches. In the mean time Klaus was taking care of Hope when Hayley came out of the bathroom.

"I love you." Klaus said to the New born child. Smiling once he seen her smile up at him. "You know your not as scary as you think." Hayley said to the Hybrid. "Well don't make this think I will stop killing people because it will not stop me." Klaus said to Hayley as he passed the child to Her. "Well you and Y/n seem to be rather close." Hayley said as she bounced the infant in her arms. "Yes well we used to have a history." Klaus said as he looked at his child. "That's what you call history? Klaus you are in love with her and letting her slip through your fingers. Klaus you need to tell her you want to be together." Hayley said to the Hybrid. "She does not love me, as I do her." Klaus said with a frown. "That's not what she told me a couple months ago. When she first helped me out." Hayley said in a teasing tone. "Yeah right." Klaus replied. "Go ask her." Hayley said and turned around and walked out of the room to walk around the Mansion. "Maybe I will." Klaus said looking at his phone. He went to his contacts and Called Y/n.

"Hello?" Y/n answered her phone. "Forget about me already love?" Klaus asked, you could practically see his smirk through the phone. "Niklaus, to what do I owe the  pleasure?" Y/n asked with a smile. "Well I wanted to see if you would like to go to dinner?" Klaus asked. "Sure." Y/n said with a huge smile on her face. Her voice was calm, but on the inside she was screaming with excitement. "Well don't sound to excited,  love." Klaus said as he chuckled through the phone. "Well I, Y/n Donavan,  Am very pleased to go on a date with you Mr. Mikealson." Y/n said In a mocking fancy voice. "I'll pick you up in two hours."  Klaus said with a smile. "See you then." Y/n said with a smile and hung up.

Y/n ran up to her room and got ready for her date with Klaus. She got a shower then got dressed. She put on a nice white flowy summer sun dress. She slipped on a pair of tan wedge heals. Her make up was a nice natural look. She wasn't really one to wear a whole bunch of make up. She brushed her hair and blow dried it. Next she curled her hair to make it just a little bit wavy. Just as she finished un-plugging the curler the door bell rang. She grabbed her phone put it in her dress pocket. (cause it has pockets y'all)!! Then made her way down stairs to the front door.
-

"You look beautiful." Klaus said with a smile, as he looked over Y/n's  outfit. "Thank you." Y/n said with a blush. "Well are you ready to go?" Klaus asked looking at her. " Sure, but where are we going?" Y/n asked as Klaus grabbed her hand and they started to walk. "Somewhere that is very nice." Klaus said as he kissed the back of her hand.

A few minutes later >>>

"Here we are love." Klaus said as he came to a opening to a forest. There was a table set up with lights around it since it was so dark. "This is so nice!" Y/n said with a smile looking over all the stuff in awe. "Well I Compelled a few humans to set this up." Klaus said with a smile. They walked over to the candle lit table and sat down. Just as Klaus sat down music started playing.

"This is wonderful." Y/n said with a smile as she seen a young man serve them their food. "I hope you like it. Elijah gave me an earful for compelling the humans." Klaus said making Y/n giggle. "You didn't have to do this." Y/n said with a smile as she looked at Klaus. Klaus smiled as he looked at her. "Well, you darling, deserve everything you can ever wish. You have done so much for my family and me. We can never be able to re-thank you." Klaus said as he looked into her beautiful eyes. "Well,  I never really had a family. So if I can keep your family together and safe then that's what I'm going to do." Y/n explained as Klaus took her hand in his.

"You will never need another family if you stay with us." Klaus said with a shy smile. "I am with you guys, all the time." Y/n said a little confused. "No, I mean. . . I would like you to be with me. As in together. I Would like you to be mine." Klaus said with a nervous smile. "Of course I will be." She said with a smile. After that they enjoyed their food and talked about life before they had met.