Happily ever after At last?

Y/n woke up rubbing her neck in the cellar. She looked around she didn't see anyone outside of the cellar so she started to do a spell to get out. At first it was just a soft mumble but then she started to chant loudly.

"What the hell is going on?" Damon yelled as he noticed the lights flicker. "Oh hell no." Damon said as he walked down the stairs and looked at the open cellar. Y/n came behind him and snapped his neck. "Well now that's done." Y/n said and vamp sped out of the boarding house.

She left town she wasn't going to be somewhere stuck with memories of people who have died or hurt her. She was tired of living the way she was. She was going to start some where new but a phone call stopped her... HOPE.

~ PHONE CALL~

"Hope are you okay?" Y/n asked into the phone. "I'm fine its just dad and Uncle Elijah, they are fighting and I just wanted to talk to my favorite aunt, but don't tell Rebekah or Freya that." Hope said making Y/n laugh.

"So what have you been up to?" Y/n asked hope as she got into her Black Chevrolet Camaro. "Nothing much I learned a couple of new spells, and Freya as been speaking a lot of her getting married, Uncle Kol and Davina are good, Rebekah and Marcel are happy, dad is dad so." Hope said making Y/n heart melt.

Y/n didn't want to leave but she thought that She wasn't going to be the same with Klaus. She didn't have feelings for him, did she? "Y/n!" Hope screamed into the phone getting her attention.

"Yeah?" Y/n asked into the phone. "I asked you how you were ,are you okay?" Hope asked into the phone.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good. I am actually on my way to visit you. I will be there in a few hours." Y/n said but then holding the phone away from her ear since hope screamed.

"Oh my god,  what time should you be here? I'll get your room ready. Oh my god, You're coming back! Yes. Oh my god, I have to tell everyone." Hope rambled making Y/n smile. "Since its 2:14pm I'll be there later tonight so don't wait up for me." Y/n said making Hope scream once again.

"Okay Hope I know you miss me but please for the love of all things holy, quiet down just a little bit." Y/n laughed as she turned onto the interstate. "Okay well I will see you tonight Y/n. Love you." Hope said making Y/n smile. "Love you too, Kiddo. See ya. bye" Y/n  said then hung up.

~ New Orleans ~

"Home sweet Home" Y/n said to her self as she pulled up to her old house that she hadn't been to in years. She grabbed her Black duffel bag full of her Clothes and grimoires and pulled it over her shoulder. Y/n  grabbed the key from her back pocket and unlocked the door. She walked into the front door and sat her bag on the counter. She looked at the house. She didn't think anyone had been there she looked and saw something that was not normal. There was a light on in one of the rooms. She grabbed a knife that was in one of the drawers in the kitchen and started to walk towards the room.

She opened the door slightly and looked into it. "Holy crap, Klaus." Y/n said as she put the knife down on the night stand. "Hello love nice to see you again." Klaus said as he gave him her favorite smile ever. "Yeah, well how did you get in here?" Y/n asked Klaus as she sat on the bed. "I found out you but this house in my daughters name and she allowed me in here since I wanted to look at it, but when she told me you were coming back I wasn't just going to sit by and let you stay somewhere by yourself. I was going to greet your politely." Klaus said as he got closer to the beautiful girl. "Well its nice to see you Klaus I've missed you." Y/n  said as she gave him a hug.  "Well I want you to know you are welcome to stay at my place. So you won't have to be by yourself." Klaus said as he pulled back and looked her over. But once he looked at her (your eye color) eyes he noticed a little something. He noticed sadness her eyes were a little red from crying.

"You've been crying?" He asked as he pulled her face into his hands. "A little bit." She said shyly. "Why, who do I have to kill?" Klaus asked getting protective. Even though they had broke up he still loved her more than himself. More than anyone.. other than hope. He planed marring her before he had cheated on her. But he didn't know if she still had feelings for him. "Damon but I already took care of him Looked in a cellar with vervain ropes locking the door tight and a spell around the cellar making him stuck there for a good few weeks nobody is getting him out and nothing can get in." Y/n said with a proud smirk that Klaus loved. "I still love you." Klaus said as he cupped her cheeks and leaned into her. "I love you too." Y/n said before she crashed their lips together, closing the space between them.

The kiss was slow and passionate at first. It was like their first kiss after a hundred years. It felt like a dry place that had just gotten rain, after 3,000 years with out rain.   It felt like home to them, like they were grounded to each other.  The kiss then became heated Klaus had pushed her onto the bed kissing her lips then he kissed her cheek then made his way down her jaw. He started to make love bites on her neck then he pulled back noticing the bruise was healing he looked at her eyes then saw her eyes were red with blood lust. He bit into his wrist and gave it to her then he kissed her neck then bit into it drinking some of her blood making her moan a little in pleasure.

Soon enough clothes were now on the floor and they were under the blankets after a heated night. They had fell asleep.  Y/n had her head on his chest listing to his heart beat. Klaus had his arm around her waits and holding her as he slept. This was comfortable, the most he had been since she left. Since he made the mistake of kissing Caroline. He was going to make up for all he has done. He was going to propose soon.