Anchor= life savor

I was walking when I was stopped by Rebekah's siblings Klaus and Elijah. I have neve met them, but Rebekah told me to try to stay away from them they caused trouble. Well other than The Nobel one, Elijah.

"You are Y/n, Yes?" Elijah asked while I looked at the two. "Yes and who might you two be?" I asked since I have never met them. "I'm Elijah this is my brother Niklaus." Elijah introduces to you. "So we noticed you have been around our sister an awful lot lately. She tells us you are her friend. So like if you would join us in our family's ball?" Niklaus asked handing the invitation to her. "I will have to see. I don't think I have a dress." I replied to Both of them. "Well no doubt Rebekah will bring you to go shopping." Elijah said with a polite smile. I smiled back at them. "Of course we will go shopping for a dress!" Rebekah exclaimed looking at her best friend. "Well then I guess I will see you to at the ball." Y/n said with a polite smile. Klaus and Elijah smiled looking at Y/n, "We will see you tomorrow." Elijah said taking her hand and kissing the back of it. Klaus doing the same, but giving her a smirk as he left, making her blush. (Well, she would if she wasn't dead lol).

"Now we go shopping!" Rebekah beamed as she grabbed Y/ns hand pulling her out the door. "We're taking my car." y/n started as they went down the last flight of stairs. "I don't feel like walking all day." Y/n said, making Rebekah laugh.

Going through the shops they made it to a fancy dress store. They had all types of dresses. Long dresses, short dresses, knee length. Black dresses, red dress, all kinds of dresses. They even have shoes to match the dresses, along with some jewelry.

Rebekah and I looked around for a while trying to find us a dress. She had already tried on some, by the time I found one I though would look good on me. "If I don't think so myself, I think I'll have to lock myself in my room. You're to gorgeous for me to try to keep up." Y/n teased the blonde vampire. "Well I cant help I am just that beautiful." Rebekah played along flipping her blonde hair. Y/n playfully rolled her (Your eye color) eyes as she looked at Rebekah. "Have you picked out a dress?" Rebekah asked looking at Y/n. She nodded as she held up a rose gold lace ball gown that fit her perfectly. "Go try it on, I'm gonna get out of this dress." Rebekah said with a smile. Y/n nodded going into the dressing room and tried it on.

"Oh my god." Rebekah said as she watched her bestfriend walk out of the dressing room. "Does it look bad?" Y/n asked looking down at the dress then back to her friend. "Of course not! You look perfect!" Rebekah said looking at Y/n in awe. "I know someone who is going to love the dress on you too." Rebekah teased with a smirk. Y/n looked at her confused. "His name starts with a k and he happens to be my brother." Rebekah started. "I don't like Kol." Y/n laughed looking at Rebekah through the Long mirror. "God, I'm talking about Niklaus!" Rebekah laughed looking at Y/n. "I know, I was just picking at you, but he doesn't like me. I think he has his eyes on other people." Y/n said looking up at Rebekah with a long face. "Whatever you say, love. I know what I said is true." Y/n rolled her eyes playfully and went back to the dressing room. Taking the dress off and getting back dressed.

After that her and Rebekah checked out buying the dresses and went back to Y/n's house.

She tried on a rose gold lace dress that fit her beautify. She loved it so did Rebekka so they checked out and went to Taylors Apartment since it was time to get dressed.

The next day the two took the whole day preparing for the ball. Y/n got a shower and did her make up and hair. Rebekah was getting dressed at her house while Y/n was getting ready at hers. She wanted it to be a surprise to everyone of what she looked like. She got in her car and drove down the road to the Mikaelson mansion.

Once she got their she was companied by Rebekah, Kol and Elijah. Y/n just stood there observing the ball. She had never been to a dance before. She either had to work or Matt wouldn't let her go. She jumped when Klaus caught her off guard and touched her lower back. "Would you care for a dance?" Klaus asked politely. Y/n smiled looking down at her feet. "Sure, but I must warn you I've never danced before." She replied making the hybrid chuckle. He pulled her to the middle of the floor and lifted her by her hips. Placing her feet over top of his and danced to the music. "Good thing you don't have to dance then." He said as he started swaying to the soft music. Y/n smiled looking at the original hybrid. "You look beautiful." Klaus said with a smile. "Thank you, you look nice too." She replied giving Klaus a small flirty smile.

 After a couple songs she left to get something to drink. When she came back she didn't see any of the mikealson's which worried her. She looked around but could see them. With her vamp hearing she heard screaming, Rebekah, it was Rebekah screaming. She ran to them and saw Ester. She had all the Siblings trapped. So Y/n did a spell to knock down the fire. Siphoning the magic from the earth. She did a spell that made all of Esters magic useless. Doing this gave Klaus a chance to kill Ester. He ran to her in a un-human way and snapped her neck. 

When he snapped her neck he looked at me. He looked confused then I felt my self me Vamp-speed backwards, only to be slammed against a tree. Kol was holding me against the tree with his hand wrapped around my neck. He held me there in till I found enough strength to push him off me. At first he was shocked then came at me again this time I snapped his neck makin everyone else chuckle. 

"So, love what are you?" Klaus asked walking towards me..

"A Tri-brid."