Hopes 10 birthday.

A few years later. Hope is now ten years old and is a very strong tri-brid. With the help of Y/N  and Freya she has learned many spells all sorts. But when someone called Y/N  telling her, her brother was in trouble she had to leave New Orleans with out anyone, Just by her self.

_ MYSTIC FALLS _

Y/N POV-

I just pulled up to my old house. I Looked around and didn't see anyone. I walked into the house and didn't hear anyone. I grabbed my phone and called Matt.

"Y/N?" Matt asked from the other end of the phone. "Yea Matty its me, Where are you?" Y/N asked as she was still looking for matt at the house. "I'm at the Salvatore boarding house. Get here as fast as you can." Matt said. "I cant they will literally kill me, and it wouldn't be the first time." Y/N said as she walked out of the house and back to her car. "Wait what.. They killed you before?" Matt asked his big brother instincts kicking in. "Yea well this time if they try and hurt me I'll kill them, But anyway I'll see you in 10." Y/N said then hung up.

When will he learn not to trust people. They are just going to hurt him even more than they already have.

"Hello? Matt!" Y/N called out as she walked into the boarding house. "Oh my God, Your alive." Tyler said as he pulled Y/N into a bone crushing hug. "Yeah I'm alive and pissed so could you do a girl a favor and let her breath." Y/N said as she got Tyler to pull away.

"I thought I never would see you ever again. You just.. you were gone. I thought you left but when Elena told Matt and I you were dead. I just.. I thought it wasn't true, and now here you are Alive." Tyler laughed. "Yeah well, sorry to be mean but where is my brother?" Y/N asked looking around. "He is over there." Tyler pointed to the sofa in the foyer. Matt was laying down looking like he just went threw hell.

"Hey." Y/N said as she leaned down to Matt. "Oh my gosh." Matt said as he got up in pulled her into a hug. "I fucking hate you." Matt laughed as he hugged her. "Love you too." Y/N said as she hugged back. "Where were you?" Matt asked while he pulled back. "New Orleans. It's nice there." Y/N said as she looked at her older brother. "Well it would have been nice if you would have told someone." Matt said a little mad. "Well I would have if Damon and his brother wouldn't have tried to kill me." Y/N said a little aggravated.

"I didn't mean to I thought you were a danger to Elena." Damon said as he walked into the room. "Well, I don't care be lucky I don't try to kill you now." Y/N said as she got in front of her brother in a protective way. "I would like to see you try." Damon said as he vamp sped to Y/N . He grabbed her by her neck and pushed her on the wall and started to strangle her. "Now Damon look at that your small little brain of yours is hurting.  Oh look I just busted every single one of your blood vessels in that tiny brain of yours." Y/n said as she did a spell and walked away from Damon and sat beside Matt on the sofa. "That was Hot." Enzo said as he watched Damon slowly get up from the floor. "Damon why are you on the floor we have stuff to do." Stefan said as he looked at his brother.

-

"So why do you need me?" Y/n asked as she poured her a glass of bourbon. "We need you to revive Bonnie. She did a spell that was to strong for her and she died saving me." Elena said as she sat down on the sofa that was across of Y/n and herself. "Fine, but only because it is Bonnie." Y/n said as she looked at Elena, Stefan, Matt, Tyler and Enzo. Damon was getting some blood after his incident.

"So what do you need for this spell?" Enzo asked as he followed Y/n to her car. "Well first I need some salt, Red and white candles and something of Bonnies, so I am going to the store." Y/n said as she looked at the vampire. "Well that's why I'm coming with you." Enzo said as he got into Y/ns black Camaro. "Why, what is Bonnie to you?" Y/n asked as she started the car. "She's my Girlfriend, and I also know you are the anchor and can see if she is okay at any point in time so I wanted to be with you to make sure she is okay. "Tell him I'm okay." Bonnie said from the back seat of Y/n car looking at y/n. "She says she's fine." Y/n said as she started to drive down the road.