NO POWERS- NOT A WITCH.

Y/n was Home Mystic falls. Even though she really was home just in a different time. But she was happy to be back. Y/n went to her apartment that she got before She was trapped in the Prison world.

She walked into the 2 bedroom apartment. She walked into the bathroom and got a shower. After she got a shower she walked into her room and got dressed. She looked at her reflection and saw she had Dark circles under her eyes. She needed some blood ever since she got back she hasn't had any. She walked to her closet and grabbed a pair of shoes. She put them on then walked out of her apartment.

It was night time so she walked to Whickery bridge and laid in the middle of the road just waiting for someone to come by. She wasn't going to bleed them dry but she knew a little bit of animal blood wouldn't do CRAP for her. She was actually in pain from not having any blood. What she really wanted was to find kai parker and drain him of his blood. But she soon stopped thinking that when someone in a red car pulled up.

"Oh my god, Are you okay?" The red headed man asked. Y/n stood up and looked at the man. She walked up to him slowly. "Hold still and don't scream." Y/n compelled him then started to drink his blood. After she felt his blood start to slowly stop coming out she pulled back. "Forget everything that happened, You went to a girls house and She bit you." Y/n compelled him then she left.

Y/n went back to town and went to the grill to get some food and Pick at her brother. She walked in and saw Matt talking to Elena and Damon. Stefan was seated at the bar with Caroline. "Hey Y/n!" Elena called out once she noticed her friend enter the grill. Y/n walked up to them and sat beside Elena. "Hey guys, What's up?" Y/n asked looking at Elena and Damon. "Nothing much, You got a little something." Elena said pointing to a bit of blood that was on the corner of her mouth. Y/n took her finger and swiped it off.

"So you and Kai?" Damon asked as soon as Y/n had drink in her mouth. Y/n started to cough horribly. "What?" Y/n asked confused, she wasn't thinking about the burn in her throat she wanted to know what the hell he was talking about.

"Kai told us after the switch thingy he had feelings for you. He hadn't found you so he was going around looking for you to talk. But do you like him?" Elena Asked looking at Y/n. "I don't Know I mean kai left Me to die at the Prison world. But I do like him, He is a hot psychopath." Y/n said as she took the shot of Vodka Matt had put in front of her. "Well I think you should talk to him." Elena said as she pointed to Kai that was behind Y/n. Y/n turned around to see Kai looking over at them with a smug smile on his face.

Y/n got off the bar stool after leaving Money down for her drink and walked over to Kai. "We need to talk." Y/n told Kai as she looked into his blue eyes. "And what do you want to talk to me about, The way you think I'm Hot and you Like me." Kai teased making her blush a little bit. "Yup, now come on were going to talk outside away from them." Y/n said pointing to the many Vampires listing.

Kai and Y/n was outside walking. "So you like me, Huh?" Y/n asked Kai, as they walked further from the grill. "Yea, I do but I didn't know where you were to tell you, And I like really like you, I want there to be something with us." Kai rambled quickly. "Kai I like you to but you left me to die in the prison world." Y/n said looking at kai. "Well technically you wouldn't have died in the prison world. But I want to be with you. Like together, But I understand if you don't." Kai said looking at her with sad eyes. She didn't answer him. She grabbed his face and kissed him. At first Kai didn't react he was shocked. Then he melted into it. He licked her bottom lip as a motion for her to open it and she did. Their once innocent kiss has turned into a hot Make out.

Y/n pulled back and looked at kai. He had a smile on his face and he leaned in and kissed her again. Like the kiss before it once again became heated. But it was soon stopped by Bonnie Calling Y/n.

"Bonnie I'm a little busy." Y/n said into the Phone a little mad. "Well I need your help, My magic isn't working and your the strongest witch I Know and I wanted to talk to you about you being a siphoner." Bonnie said sounding Like a mom who was getting after a child who had done something wrong. I'm on my way." Y/n said and hung up.

"So where are we going?" Kai asked as Y/n hung up her phone. "I am going to Bonnie and I don't know where you are going but I know she doesn't want you to come. So if you want you can go by my apartment." Y/n offered Kai, Kai looked at her before giving her another kiss. "I'll see you soon." Kai said then they both separated.