you can see ghost, Really?

( Y/n POV ) 

I woke up to being in a old looking Cellar. I was tied down to a chair with ropes that hurt every time I moved. I looked around trying to see if I could get out some way. But me being me, I cant do crap. I gave up on trying to get out when I heard a door open. I looked up but quickly closed my eyes do to the lights coming in. I looked up and saw a raven haired man with Icy blue eyes. 

( 3RD POV ) 

"So you can see ghost. So what are you?" He asked whispering in my ear. "I'm normal. What else would I be." Y/n asked messing with the ropes still but getting rope burns trying to get out of them. "That's not the right answer." The raven haired man said butting a hot wood poker in her leg. Y/n whined out in pain not wanting him getting pleaser in her hurting. "So I'm going to ask you a couple more times, If you don't answer me the way I want you to I'm going to kill you. That way you wont be a threat to anyone." The raven Man said walking around her. Making her a bit more nervous. After a couple hours of him stabbing her with the fire poker. She filially Passed out from pain.   

( Damons POV ) 

I stabbed her a couple times with the hot poker. She didn't heal At all but I kept Poking her. I liked the torcher. After Hours of me trying to get her to answer my questions she didn't answer she passed out. I went up stairs to grab something to drink and of something I mean bourbon. I drinked some then refilled my glass the downed it again. I just grabbed the bottle and walked back down the stairs to see if that girl would answer. 

I walked down the stairs and saw her phone was lighting up due to people texting and calling her. I could tell she was going to need to be in a hospital if I don't heal her, But I don't care. Its better if she dies. Nobody would need to worry about her giving us trouble. I leaned down and picked up her phone. I looked and saw Matt was texting her so was Tyler Lockwood. They wanted to know if she was okay. I grabbed her phone and grabbed her Hand passing the finger scan. I texted them back telling them she was staying with a friend and would be back tomorrow. When she's not really coming back. I'm going to kill Her....