A new life or the old life

Its been a few weeks since Hayley has moved into Y/n's house. Hayley has been showing a lot more and Y/n has not left Hayley's side. y/n sees a lot of her friend in Hayley. Her friend who had died a few years before Y/n became a tri-brid. Her friends name was Ella, she died back when Y/n just started High school. She was in a wreak. It broke Y/n into a billion pieces. That's when Y/n started to do drugs with Vikki. Vikki wasn't the best influence but still she was close with Y/n. Y/n and Vikki were practically attached to the Hip. It broke Y/n when she died, But she was lucky because she usually sees Vikki every once in a while when someone dies and has to pass through her due to being the anchor.

"Y/n." "Y/n" Hayley shook Y/n awake as she was trying to wake her up. Y/n woke up and looked at Hayley. "Are you alright?" Y/n asked as she sat up. "Yeah, I'm fine I was wondering if I can go out today. You know since I haven't been out in forever it feels like." Hayley said as she laid beside Y/n.

Over the few weeks Y/n and Hayley have been getting closer. "Yeah of course. Your not a prisoner in here. Your free to do what ever you want as long as I'm there to protect you." Y/n said as she looked at her friend.

"So what would you like to do today?" Y/n asked Hayley as she fixed breakfast. Breakfast as in Fruit smoothies. "This is really good." Hayley said as she drinked the smoothie. "Thanks I love these. I made them for my sister when she had hang overs. She said they always helped. I didn't really know if they did or not, Because unlike my sister I can hold my liquor." Y/n giggled. "That's surprising." Hayley said looking at the (Your hair color) girl. "Why is that?" Y/n asked looking at the young wolf. "You just look so light you know usually that means you cant hold you liquor." Hayley said drinking the last of her smoothie. "Oh Okay." Y/n said as she poured the rest of the smoothie into both of their cups.

"So what do you want to do?" Y/n asked Haley as they got into Y/n's Black mustang. "Can we go to the wolf pack, down by the bayou?" Hayley asked looking at the tri-brid. I suggest you not." Rebekah said as she walked up to the car and sat in the back seat. "Why not?" Hayley asked as she looked at Rebekah through the rear view mirror. "Because Marcel just left to go there and as soon as he sees you he is gonna want to kill you." Rebekah said looking at Hayley then Y/n. "I have a place we're going to go to so everyone just sit back and enjoy the ride." Y/n said with a smirk. "Oh boy you have that look on your face." Rebekah said with a smile. "What face?" Hayley asked looking between Rebekah and Y/n. "The look that means we're in for a lot of fun." Rebekah said looking through the rear few mirror. " Oh God help me." Haley said rubbing her Temples.

"Y/n, how far are we from there?" Hayley asked as she looked to her (Your hair color) haired friend. "Five minutes." Y/n said as she Turned to the right onto a dirt road. "So what are we doing in the middle of no where?" Rebekah asked looking at Hayley and Y/n. "We are 'bout to have some fun." y/n said parking her car.

They all got out and followed Y/n. Y/n walked into a flower filled meadow. "So we're here to look at the flowers?" Rebekah asked looking at Y/n with a not so pleased look. "No we are here to figure out if Hayley and your brother are having a girl or a boy baby." Y/n responded in a duh tone. "How?" Hayley asked rubbing her Baby bump. "Like this." Y/n said as she laid down a blanket on the ground and helped Hayley to sit down.

Y/n started to spoke some words in Latin. "Okay so give me you neckless." Y/n said to Hayley. "Okay?" Haley said uncertain as to way she wanted the necklace. As she did the spell The white stone on the Necklace slowly turned pink. Rebekah squealed as she noticed. "Oh My gosh Its a girl!!!" Rebekah squealed. "Are you for real its a girl?" Hayley asked. "Yes its a girl. I can see if she is healthy for you if you want?" Y/n offered. "Yes!!" Hayley said with a huge smile.

After a few minutes y/n did a spell to see if the baby was healthy. "She is healthy. You have nothing to worry about and she is very special as well. Kinda like me. She is a witch, Vampire and werewolf. She will be the 2nd most powerful witch out there." Y/n said smiling at Hayley who had tears in her eyes. "The second who is the first?" Rebekah asked. "Well after me which was okay with me if she was more powerful. But somehow she will be a little weaker then me." Y/n said with a small smile. "Are you okay with that her being almost as powerful as you?" Rebekah asked looking at the girl she calls her friend. "Yeah I'm fine with it. Its like having a twin. You can be there for each other and I can train her to use her magic properly." Y/n said as she helped Hayley up. "Well that's good because I wouldn't want you out there trying to kill my daughter just because you are less powerful." Hayley said with a small smile. "I would never try to harm your child." Y/n said with all seriousness.

( Time skip back to Y/n house outside of New Orleans.)

"So are you sure you're okay with me staying here? If not I can just go back to The Mikealson's." Hayley said as she was eating her Supper with Y/n. "If I didn't want you here Hayley I would have you out there with the Mikealson's to fend for yourself." Y/n said taking a bit of her food. "Well that's good because I like it here you make me feel like I have a family." Hayley said with a small smile. "Well that's because you are family. In everything but blood." y/n said with a smile. "Thanks."

After the long day of this Hayley and Y/n went to bed cause they are gonna have a long day later on.