She was resolute till the end. Even when the cure was right in front of her, she would not accept it. If her life was being exchanged for her daughter's, then it will be a loss.

Instead of arguing with her, Shin just showed a smile and then spoke.

"Don't worry, Madam. I will not be taking your daughter in exchange for the cure. What we agreed upon is totally a different matter. What I want in exchange from her is that she cook for me Ramen. That is all." <Shin>

Suddenly hearing a weird request for the exchange, she made a confused face. But it soon changed into a doubtful exprrssion.

For such a rare cure in exchange for ramen, what kind of people would agree to that? Nobody would want to endanger their life in search of a flower in a dangerous cave, all so that they can eat ramen.

"What are you planning? A cure for a ramen? You really think I would believe that nonsense?" <Misomi's Mother>

She started to get angry. In her head, she is thinking that people are really cunning when it comes to taking people's life.

It would have been fine if he said that he wanted her daughter. Though it pains her to hear such thing, at least it was the truth.

However this person here decided that he wants to joke about it and say that he wanted ramen only. Of course she would get angry. They were making fun of her.

She wanted to get up and chase them out but her body wouldn't allow it.

She was helped by Misomi to calm down and lay back down after she tried to get out of bed.

"Mother, please calm down! It's not what you think! Shin-Sama really just wanted to eat ramen. He says that ramen is his favourite meal." <Misomi>

After resting back down, she heard this. Really? Ramen is his favourite food?

She looked at Shin once more.

"Then you must have eaten it at my restaurant?" <Misomi's Mother>

"No. But I ate it somewhere else." <Shin>

Again. She heard something that is nonsense.

He said that ramen is his favourite food, but he never ate it before in her restaurant. How can she believe this? Since she was the one who created ramen, there is no way that there is another place that sells ramen.

She wanted to get back up from getting angry again but she held back. Thinking again, it's been 5 years since she left the restaurant. Within this years, that person could have opened up more restaurants in other part of the world. If Shin did not ate at her restaurant, then maybe she ate at another one that had opened up somewhere. That could be the case, however this was just speculations. She no longer has any idea what that person is up to since they last met.

Calming down, she continued speaking to Shin.

"Could you at least tell me where you ate ramen?" <Misomi's Mother>

"I can't tell you the name of the place, but it is where I'm from. That is all." <Shin>

Shin answered firmly. Showing he won't budge on telling where exactly.

She gave up then look at Misomi. She intends to persuade her one last time to stop this. She still has her doubts that there could be a trick behind this exchange.

"Misomi, are you really sure he just wants ramen? He isn't tricking you, right?" <Misomi's Mother>

As she said this to Misomi, her eyes were looking at Shin as if hinting something.

Desires In Another WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara