Taleah and Niall

Niall and I have been together for 2 years now and they have been the most amazing 2 years ever. From the trip to spain together, to the little gifts here and there. Our relationship couldn't be better.  We may have a few fights, but that is the sign of a healthy relationship.

Today Niall was acting really weird, very distant. He would only give me one word answers and tried his best to avoid me. This isn't like him. If something was on his mind he would come right out and say it, he must be up to someething, time to snoop. I did the best thing I could think of, call Liam...his best friend. Why'd I call him? Well one hes Niall's best friend, and two he can't lie, well not to me anyway. I grabbed my phone and plopped myself down on our couch,I dialed Liam's number and waited three rings and then heared his voice flow through the phone.

"TAY! haven't talked to you in a while, what's up babe?" He said.

"Li,I live like 5 minutes away and I spoke to you yesterday...Anway, we need to talk meet me at starbucks in 10?" I asked.

"Ok fine see you then." And with that the line went dead. I went to the bathroom and threw my hair up in a bun. Thank god for buns, they are a life saver. Then I threw some sweats on and one of Niall's huge jumpers. Then I grabbed my phone and keys.

"Ni, Im going to starbucks, want anything." I said as he sat lazily on the couch.

"No." well ok then...

"Bye babe love you." I bade as I walked out the door,but all I heared was bye. No I love you, and that hurt me a lot.

I took the five minute walk to starbucks and when I entered I saw the muscular boy with brown hair sitting in the corner. I made my way over to him and he stood up and gave me a bear hug.

"Hey Li." I said with a smile. He smiled back with his big toothy grin that made me giggle.

"Hello love, what's up?" He gave me the Liam look, basically asking if everything was ok.

"Well, Niall has been acting very strange lately, he barely says two words to me anymore and I think he is up to something. But then when I left I said Love you and all he said was bye, which hurt a lot." I told him, and then Liam suddenly went stiff.

"Li...Do you know something I don't?" He just gave me a sheepish grin."

"Liam I will cry if you don't tell me." And then I gave him my best upset face.

"OK PLEASE DON'T CRY TAY! I can't tell you , but I can tell you that everything is fine not to worry." He smiled and looked at his watch."But look at the time, you should get back." He said as he basically pushed me out of starbucks.

"Um, ok well bye Lili." I said and gave him a bug hug.

"Bye Tay, see you later." And with that he went his own way back to his flat. everyone is acting so strange today.

I walked back to the flat and notice a bunch of rose petals on the floor, strange I thought. I followed the petals until I saw a note laying on the table.

Dearest Taleah,

I love you more than words describe. I am so sorry for the way I acted, but it was for a reason. You will understand soon enough my love. After reading this please follow the pedals and you will find your next surprise ;]

Love, Your Nialler

aww how cute, still doesn't explain why he acted the way he did though. I looked down and saw that the rose pedals led to our balcony. I made my way out to the balcony and opend the door leading outside. I walked out and noticed it was empty, all except for a table set for two with candles. I just looked in awe until I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Hello Lovely." I heared a thick Irish accent say. I spun around to see my handsome boyfriend dressed up in a tux.

"Um, wow Niall." Was all I could say. He just winked and led me to the table and pushed me in. He took his seat across from me and grabbed my hand and looked directly at me.

"God Taleah, you are so Beautiful," He said as I blush.

For the rest of the night we ate pasta, and drank wine. It was the best date we have ever been on,besides our first. And then I was suddenly curious.

"Ni, just a question" I asked and looked up at him because we were cuddled on a blanket under the stars.

"Ask away princess." He said as he looked down at me and smiled.

"Well, I was just wondering what all of this is for?" I asked generally confused.

"What? I can't do something nice for my girlfriend randomly? It has to be planned?" He looked at me and laughed.

"well no I guess not.' I said looking down now, He then grabbed my chin and slammed his lips on mine. It was a kiss full of passion and love. It was truley amazing. As we were kissing the other 4 boys came out and started singing "Stole My Heart" with their hands behind their backs.

I was teary it was amazing, then all of a sudden one bye one the boys took their hands out from behind their backs and held a sign, each one a different word, that spelt out "Will you mary me", and Niall held the question mark.

By this time I was balling my eyes out, but happy tears. Niall ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me and whispered, "Well, what do you say?" in my ear. I looked up at him and just stared.

"YES! OF COURSE! 1 MILLION TIMES YES!"  He looked at me and smiled so huge and then once again slammed his lips on mine. I could hear the boys cheering in the back. How sweet was all of this. I truley have the best boyfri- I mean Fiance, ever.