[y/n] and Liam

Dedicated to my best frand Emily,cause she wanted it lol.

All I can say is girl problems. Today my little "friend" decided to pay me a visit. Yup it's that time of the month again. With all the pain I  was feeling I decided to have a do nothing day. Plus it's raining, which just adds to the bad mood.  I decided to stay on my couch and not move unless I had to pee. I had everything I needed right here. My tea, my blanket, my tv, my pillow, and my phone. I'm basically all set. 

Lying on my couch I was in the middle of my favorite show, when my phone buzzed bellow me. It was a text from my lovely boyfriend Liam.

Liam my bby <33- Good morning beautiful. -li xx

me- whats so great about it :P 

Liam my bby <33- ooo someone's in a mood and I know exactly why and the cure. Be over in 15 love. -li xx

I threw my phone back on to the couch. How does Liam know what's wrong? It's not like I tell him when I'm on my period, that would be weird. I'm not complaining though. I actually do love his company. I was pulled out of my thoughts with a knock at the door. Throwing the fuzzy, pink blanket off of me, I slowly trudged to my door, and opened it to see a smiling Liam with a huge bag. 

"Hello babe." He greeted me and pulled me into a hug. Loving his warmth I let my body fall into his, and he let out a light chuckle. "nice to see you too babe. Now go and sit back down and let me take care of you. I went to the store and bought all of your favorite things. This should take you out of your moody state." He winked at me, which caused me to giggle. 

I did as was told and snuggled back into the couch. Liam is such a great boyfriend. I didn't even ask him to get me this stuff, hell I didn't even ask him to come over. He does everything in his power to keep me happy and I love him so much for that. I love to feel to love and care from him.

Liam came back with a bowl of popcorn, a few chocolate bars, a monster, and pitch perfect. I almost tackled him I was so happy. 

"Li, you got everything right. Babe thank you so much I appreciate it, I really do need this." He looked at me and kissed me softly on the lips. 

"Anything for you babe." Liam went to the DVD player and put the disc in and hit play. He then came back to me and lifted up the blanket and sitting beside me. After he got comfortable he pulled me into his side cuddling me. Are legs were intertwined, and my head was resting in the crook of his neck. 

Everything felt so right, but then I got a serge of pain coming from the cramps and I groaned loudly. Liam obviously noticed my sudden change in mood and quickly understood. He smiled at me and lifted up my shirt a bit. Then he placed his warm hand on the skin and started to rub it in small circles. 

For the whole movie he was rubbing my stomach and feeding me chocolate. Once again Liam is the best boyfrien I have ever had. Wouldn't ask for anyone better. He smoothed me so much. So much it caused me to fall aslep in his arms. But, before I closed my eyes I heared him whisper.

"I love you [y/n]."