[y/n] and Niall

This is dedicated to 1D_lover1518. She is a great fan, always commenting and voting. Here's your Niall oneshot love, sorry it's a bit late :D

-------------------------------------

Oh my god. This cannot be happening right now. Not to me, not now.

I held the stick in my hand that decided my fate. The stick that just destroyed my life in less then 10 minutes. My grip on the stick tightend as I slid down on the ground, grabbing my knees and letting out a sob. So many thoughts were going through my mind. How am I going to tell him? Will he leave me? He has no time for this, I mean he is going on tour in less then 4 months. And, if he does stay, he's going to feel guilty for leaving me at a time like this, and I can't do that to him.

How was I going to tell Niall that I am pregnant.

Don't get me wrong, I'm completely over joyed. I've always wanted a child, but it's just we are so young, both of us just 19. How will we be able to take care of a child, when Niall is busy with his singing career, and I'm busy with uni. This is a total disaster. Plus I can't hide it from him forever, sooner or later he will find out. when my small stomach becomes big. 

All I need is the courage to tell him, which wont be too easy. I let out a heavy sigh, and threw the pregnancy test into the trash, and tried my best to cover it. That would not be a good way for Niall to find out.

Time to think of a way to tell him.

-----------------------------------

Eveything was set up. The dinner was ready, the table set, added with a light candle to add some romance. I decided to just relax him before I come right out and say it. This way he will be semi-calm and possibly not be too angry..maybe. Ugh, who am I kidding. Niall won't want to stay with me, it will be to much for him.

I was pulling out the chicken from the oven, when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, and heared a thick irish accent in my ear.

"Hey,babe. What's with all this." I turned around in his arms and put my arms around his neck. I pecked his lips and gave him a small smile.

"What, can't suprise my lovely boyfriend with a nice dinner?" He smiled down at me and pecked my lips again. I told him to go to the table, and I finished getting everything done. I walked to the table and put both are plates down, and filled are glasses with some red wine, keeping it classy. I made us baby corn, with small baby potatos, and a small chicken breast. Everyting was baby sized for a reason maybe he will get the hint. Then again, this is Niall we're talking about.

I was right, he was completly oblivious to the whole hint. We had just finished dinner and we were sitting across from each other at the table, enjoying the calming silence and each others silence. We were  both staring into each others eyes lovingly, when Niall broke the silence.

"[y/n], babe I know there must be a reason to why you did all this, so please tell me." He looked at me with pleading eyes, and I gave in.

"Okay fine, but before I tell you, hear me out. I kow it will be hard to get at first, but I want to stay with you more than anything an-" He cut me off quickly and I was completely shocked.

"You're pregnant [y/n], I know I saw the test in the rubbish. Next time hide it a bit better." He smiled at me and motioned for me to come and sit on his lap. "Listen babe, I'm not mad. I just wish you told me right away. I don't know why you would think I would leave you, epecially if you are going through this. I want nothing more than to have a family for you, and I will love this baby as much as I love you." He noticed I was crying, and kissed the tears of happiness away before kissing me passionetly on the lips.

-------------------------------------

"Congradulations you two, you have successfully given birth to a healthy baby girl." I looked up at Niall and all I could see was happiness in his eyes.

The doctor took the baby away to start cleaning her off and wrap her so she is warm. I'm still feeling overwhelemed. About 8 hours ago I was sitting in our flat watching t.v. when my water broke. I called Niall, and he was on the next flight to London so fast. He just made it right when the baby started coming. He was with me the whole time, holding my hand and breating with me. Supporting me the whole way.

"Here you go guys, your new daughter." The nurse laid her in my arms, and I started tearing up. She was so beautiful. Small nose, light blonde hair, beautiful light blue eyes, that resembeled Niall's. She looked so much like him.

"Niall, she looks like you. What are we going to name her?" Niall picked her up in his arms and started to rock her slowly. He smilled at her whispering sweet nothings to her.

"Emma." He looked at me with a wide smile. "We should name her Emma Marie." I nodded. "It's beautiful, just like her."

Now it was time to start our life with Emma Marie Horan.