TRENTATRÉ

[ 1983 ]
a longing summer of temporary love

TRENTATRÉ

"baby boy..."

Marco slips his hand down Kyong's bare body, smiling.

"you can be as loud as you want." Marco whispers, voice husky in the youngers ears as they fall into each other's embrace under the toasty water.

Marco pecks fluttering kisses along Kyong's jawline, down his neck before pressing an open mouthed, zealous kiss on his throat.

Kyong groans in delight, brushing Marco's douse, darkened strands before tugging hard. they moan silently, hands against wet skin with water falling on their heads- big droplets trailing down stripped, lean bodies.

"hey Marco!"

the couple freeze. Marco immediately covers Kyong's mouth, accidentally pressing their bodies flush against each other. why is Harlow here? i thought they were out- he sighs, leaning his forehead against Kyong's collarbone. he was having such a great time and now he's in a big mess...

"are you in there? what are you doing?" Harlow shouts, small, pale knuckle banging against the locked, wooden door. she unfortunately sounds desperate. "i need to go to the toilet!"

"shit .. be quiet." Marco mumbles and gazes at his boyfriend. the atmosphere is too amazing. their bodies pressed against each other, warm water soaking their skin and the crimson, venture marks on each other's skin doesn't help him to stay calm or quiet actually.

"you just told me to be as-"

Marco covers Kyong's mouth again.

Marco sighs, leaning tiredly against amused, placid Kyong again. "two minutes!" he yells, ringed hand absentmindedly caressing and trailing down Kyong's glorious, wet abs. "i'm helping Kyong figure out the shower because cold water is coming out for some reason." the older lies.

"why can't he shower at his house?" Harlow huffs and shuts up.

Marco smirks, pushing Kyong against the shower wall. "shower at your own house." he demands, deep voice a whisper as he teases.

Kyong raises his brows. "only if you join me baby."

//

Kyong lies on the grass in the garden of Marco's.

he's reading one of his boyfriends book, lying on his bare stomach- shirtless as he flicks through pages with underlined sentences. Kyong smiles when he traces Marco's writing, inhaling the scent of him even through the pages of a vintage book that belongs in his bedroom. he swings his extensive legs above him, ebony, damp bangs falling onto his forehead as he tilts his head- stretching.

the other, older boy sits on a stone edge with a guitar in his hands. Marco thoughtlessly strums his fingers across the orderly strings.

he hasn't played in a long time. Marco allowed Kyong to persuade him into playing a little, emotive tune or creating music as they lounge in the garden. Marco tries to strum along to songs by Frank Sinatra because he's seen Kyong tapping his slim fingers on his thigh, singing along happily to him. he wants to make him happy too.

Marco meets Kyong's staring gaze. he's not the one to normally get flustered but the sudden action makes his cheeks burn. "Oscar's so good at the piano right?" Kyong declares, leaning his head on his palm as he smiles.

Marco huffs. "what about me?"

Kyong grins in satisfaction. he wanted that exact reaction. "hey, you're good too!" he protests, scratching his neck before rubbing the blushing hickey that's garnished on his tawny skin.

"i'll play for you any time." Marco focuses back on the guitar, strumming effortlessly. Oscar is great but so is he. "just let me know." he acts like he's unbothered but he really is.

"you're great okay? i'd love to hear."

Marco bites his lip as he looks at his guitar. "my fingers are good at other things too." he mutters, abyss voice becoming sensual.

"don't you think i know that?" Kyong raises an eyebrow, giving him a- are you stupid? look before smirking in return at his sweetheart.

"damn, you're good Ky." Marco smiles, admiring the way the sun shines down on his younger boyfriend- reflecting some of his best features. his sloppy, growing hair, pierced ears, adorable nose, sharp jawline and shirtless back. Marco feels his heart pound.

"guess what?" Marco inquires.

Kyong looks at him. "what?"

"i love you."

short chapter of the couple
more to come!