VENTICINQUE

[ 1983 ]
the middle of summer with a hopeful love and giddy smiles

VENTICINQUE

Kyong falls onto the bed, back hitting the hotel sheets as he sighs.

it's crazy how one room he hasn't stayed in for long feels comfortable. even waking up in the early hours of the morning, seeing the stunning balcony, the extensive curtains that drop to the floor and the fawn, canvas decorated walls feel familiar. Kyong could go anywhere with Marco and his heart would be at ease.

"this trip has been so magical."

he vocalises, breathless because that's exactly how it feels.

"magical huh?" Marco smiles warmly. "that's an interesting word choice." he falls onto the same bed, beside him as they stare at the ceiling.

Marco feels the same way. there's a lot of words to describe how the trip has felt- exquisite, charming, loosening, adventurous, lustful, joyous... but then again, those are the words he feels with Kyong. so maybe being with Kyong itself is the most magical thing.

Marco throws his long leg over Kyong, trapping him in his arms playfully- knowing the younger will protest. "gosh Marc, get off me." Kyong pushes him, playing along cheerily.

"am i heavy?" Marco asks, still laying beside Kyong. he loves to tease the younger, the reaction he gets given makes it all worth it.

no- Kyong mumbles. Marco tells him not to lie. "i just want cuddles Ky." the older whines, staring at his crush with colossal, compassionate eyes. the brown and specks of treasure that swirl in them makes it hard for Kyong to look away- there's so much emotion.

Kyong always finds himself giving in and becoming more comfortable with Marco. he really has the power to wrap everyone he meets around his finger. he must know it. "i've never cuddled anyone." he admits with nervousness. even with Alaya, she'd never stay long enough and wouldn't ask what he wanted.

Kyong has started to think that maybe his first relationship could've been better. maybe he deserves better. Marco's dated words hit him hard.

Marco nods, raising his brows as he waits for Kyong to nod back at him. "there's a first for everything." he reassures him with a kind smile. he doesn't want to force him to do anything.

Kyong nods, giving permission and Marco nearly squeals. they cuddle- arms and legs tangled. their heads and bodies lie closely, warmth spreading between them as their secret affection transfers through mute looks and touches. the trip is definitely magical.

Kyong sighs, hand resting on Marco's arm as he strokes his fingers up and down. "this is nice." he admits, loving the euphoria he feels. the tips of his fingers moving against Marco's mellow skin, gliding and tracing shapes, hearts that make him feel giddy.

Marco watches Kyong's slender fingers- he's mesmerised by every single thing he does. "god, i really don't want to go back." he mumbles, loving how Kyong fits in his embrace- petite, hands resting on his waist.

Kyong is glad his face is facing away from Marco - his cheeks are on fire and he's wearing a silly smile. "me neither, thank you for thinking of a trip together." this was the best way for them to enjoy their time together and maybe clarify what is going on between them. and now, they both don't want to go home.